Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Does anyone run 2 remote levers on one side of bars?
  • rascal
    Free Member

Slightly bizarre question I know.
    Running a Revelation lock out lever on LH side of bars which I very rarely use.
    Getting a Reverb which has a LH lever – can both by run side by side?
    If not I might ditch the Revelation remote as the Reverb will be used loads more.
    Any suggestions folks?

Bushwacked
    Free Member

No reason I can think of if you have the space on the bar. If you only have 1×10/11 then should be fine, might be a bit cuttered if you have a front mech. You could always run the Reverb upside down on the RH – mine is an upside down RH on the LH side.

This has some more info.

http://www.pinkbike.com/news/rockshox-reverb-review-2011.html

rickon
    Free Member

Ditch the rev lockout lever. A lockout has no place on a fork.

creamegg
    Free Member

I have fork lock out and reverb remote on same side (left hand side, 1×10 so no front shifter lever). If there was a cheap and easy way to ditch the fork lock out remote id hve ditched it, mainly because i rarely use it and cant see any benefits from having a remote lockout. Both fit well and easy enough to reach on the bars though. Reverb remote closest to the grip as that gets used a lot more often

russianbob
    Free Member

Flip the reverb lever and mount it underneath on the right had side. Better protected as well.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Does anyone run 2 remote levers on one side of bars?’ is closed to new replies.