Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Does anyone print one-off custom cycling jerseys?
  • ir_bandito
    Free Member

Where can I get a one-off custom cycling jersey printed?

Ideally want the base/main colout to be hi-vis yellow, if that’s an issue.

anyone?

crikey
    Free Member

It’s expensive to do as sublimation, needing a printer set up with different colours.

It would be cheaper to buy a HI-Vis coloured shirt and have that printed, but I’d be surprised if you got charged less than £80 or so.

mtbmatt
    Free Member

Try Owayo.

They are really good, although for 1 jersey its expensive.

xcwanabe
    Free Member

try DangerUK they do MotoX stuff but are moving into cycling tops, they are working on the Royal Navy Royal Marine Downhill Jerseys in small batches.
    As well as doing me a short run of 4 tops for a special trip.

DH jersey about £35
    Cycling Jersey about £25

soma_rich
    Free Member

Decathlon print hi viz t shirts with loads of stuff including reflective 3m stuff was really cheap to.

Sancho
    Free Member

we do custom clothing and its not a jersey with graphincs printed its a properly made printed jersey
    for the base short sleeve cycle jersey with three pockets and full length zip youre looking at 48 GBP and about three week turnaround and you can have any complexity of design logos you want and design is free.

for a DH jersey its from 48GBP

there are options on fabrics etc.

Sancho
    Free Member

oh and we are in Leeds and supply a number of the local clubs like Otley CC, Cystic fibrosis, Leeds university and our own Crosstrax team

ashfanman
    Free Member

Sancho – link to your site?

ir_bandito
    Free Member

Sancho, can you email me please? My address is in my profile.

Sounds like you’re sorted now, but if it’s of any interest, the Vegan Cyclist kit I wear is from Impsport.
    It was about £40 initially for the artwork, then you just order kit from their Club Shop.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Does anyone print one-off custom cycling jerseys?’ is closed to new replies.