Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • does anyone know where i can get 360 version elder scrolls goty edition ?
  • racefaceec90

in wiltshire (swindon/bath area) do not have a credit card to order online.just wondered if anyone knows of any shops that have a copy (was going to p/x some games also) thanks in advance 🙂

Cougar

If you mean Oblivion, I’ve got a copy that I’d be willing to part with. My OH wanted it, played it once and didn’t like it, so condition is like new. It’s not the GOTY edition though, dunno how important that is to you.

Say <handwave> £15? Or maybe a swap if you’re exchanging anything interesting?

racefaceec90

thanks cougar but have just heard that there is a 5th anniversary edition of the game going to be released (in a tin box by all accounts)in thew next week i think?)will try and get a copy (will also upload a link for anyone else who might be interested. 🙂 edit link here (i hope that they release it in uk as well) http://www.trueachievements.com/n4101/oblivion-5th-anniversary-edition-priced–dated.htm

Cougar

Ah, fair enough.

anjs
    Free Member

trying to cash before Skyrim comes out I guess

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘does anyone know where i can get 360 version elder scrolls goty edition ?’ is closed to new replies.