Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Does anyone know where I can get …
  • bikemonkey
    Free Member

Two of those plastic things that slide over your hydraulic hose and wedge it into the hose guides on the top tube – in this case specifically on a Kona Dawg?

Any bodges that will look and work better than the electrical tape I’m using at the moment?

I’d happily pay you or make a contribution to the STW beer fund if you could post me some

jacksta
    Free Member

Cable tie?

bikemonkey
    Free Member

Could do, but the plastic doo-dad I’m trying to get hold of solves the problem perfectly. If there’s no joy I’ll go for cable ties

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

There seems to be a bit of a demand for these! I gave 2 away to a bloke who posted a similar thread last week. Sorry, I’ve not got any more though
    You could try going into an LBS and asking, they may have some kicking about. Mine came off an 04 Stumpy FSR, so a Spesh dealer could be a good bet.

wwaswas

?

here

bikemonkey
    Free Member

Not quite wwaswas, there are guides on the frame, but they require the plastic thingamybob to keep the hose in. As I said, it works really well when you’ve got the plasticy bits.

Peter – I’m planning a trip to the LBS on Saturday but I’m not holding my breath. Thanks for the help though.

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

How about a bit of black plasic tubing, sliced along it’s length?

Might work….

bikemonkey
    Free Member

Hmm, could be a go-er. I’ll give it a go and let you know.

I may start selling them if there’s such a demand!

Mister-P
    Free Member

I think I know what you mean, they are black plastic with a slit in one side and a flange at one end?

I_Ache
    Free Member

Do you mean c clips?

uplink
    Free Member

These? from Jagwire

bikemonkey
    Free Member

Mister P – That sounds about right – I’d even go as far as to describe them as black plastic ‘sleeves’ with slits and a flange at one end.

I_Ache – funnily enough I had a couple of the Kona c clips, just not these sleeves

bikemonkey
    Free Member

uplink – you, sir, are a genius of the highest order!

Call off the search

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Does anyone know where I can get …’ is closed to new replies.