Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Does anyone know where I can buy those concave washers please?
  • fbk
    Free Member

The ones on Avid brakes for their "tri-align" system. I've cracked a couple, presumably through over tightening, and don't really want to pay for the whole mounting kit.

Thank you 🙂

foxyrider
    Free Member

I got some spare I think neil? I'll have a look tonigh – I think they are the same as the cheap canti-mounts I used to have on my old avid 🙂

uplink
    Free Member
    joolsburger
    Free Member
    nickc

go to Tesco, buy a packet of Jaffa Cakes or a bag of dougnuts. Along to bike shop, place said item on counter, suggest a trade…

foxyrider
    Free Member

http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Models.aspx?ModelID=30164

Too late 🙁 You might as well get those neil unless you want to wait till the weekend and I can poss post you some for nothing?

fbk
    Free Member

Joolsburger – you're right it is a bit steep. Especially when all I want is a couple of the washers.

nickc – wondered where you were going with than for a minute 🙂

Rich – if you have I might just nick them off you ta. Edit – no rush, I'm sure I can bodge something 'till Brechfa 🙂

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

are they not the same as the washers on canti/ v brakes? I have a bunch in my spares box I think

njee20
    Free Member

are they not the same as the washers on canti/ v brakes? I have a bunch in my spares box I think

Yep, nowt special about them at all, try your LBS.

breatheeasy
    Free Member

Or pick up a pair of cheapo v-brake pads and use the washers out of them…

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Does anyone know where I can buy those concave washers please?’ is closed to new replies.