Viewing 38 posts - 1 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • Does anyone know what day it is?
  • bluearsedfly
    Free Member

I can’t keep up.

Chocolate for breakfast, bacon butties for tea. Hungover on a Thursday. Waking up to daylight.

And all of my clothes now have that ‘sprayed on’ look. Not due back to work until the 9th, I’m not sure my body can handle another week and a half of this.

mikey74
    Free Member

It’s Wednesday

muppetWrangler
    Free Member

It’s bin day tomorrow, which means it’s bin day eve.

LadyGresley
    Free Member

Is it Friday? I’m not really sure…

RustySpanner

Learn the rules for Quirkle day.
    Clear up day.
    Rest day.
    Go and argue with EE about a contract for Mrs’s S’s new ‘phone day.

And…….Bimble day.
    🙂

mark d
    Free Member

I thought it was Tuesday…

Onzadog
    Free Member

shit, is it bin day already?

sputnik
    Free Member

Bin there,done that.

eddiebaby
    Free Member

badllama
    Free Member

It’s Wednesday, I have a date later that’s the only reason I know 😀

GrahamS

Pretty sure it’s either Wednesday or Friday.

All I know is that the children are somewhere in the house and are apparently my responsibility today.

I should probably get up.

rOcKeTdOg

it’s work day, blimming work shy people moaning about time off 🙄

good luck badllama

wordnumb
    Free Member

Happy New Year!

bluearsedfly
    Free Member

All I know is that the children are somewhere in the house and are apparently my responsibility today

This is where I’m up to.

I can’t hear anyone crying so they’ve either escaped or they’re playing nicely together.

Better organise the search party.

Trustyrusty
    Free Member

Deffo Bin day, Black bin day…

binners

It’s not just any old bin day. It’s bin of shame day. It’s clinking in a particularly shameful manner after last night! 😳

lunge

I’m strictly on dates at the moment, the days are irrelevant. It’s the 28th so I’m at work, then I’m off until the 3rd. Dentist on the 30th, physio on the 29th. Same every year, no idea of the day but the dates I can compute.

bikebouy
    Free Member

“Blue bin” day here .. light cardboard and paper only.

I’ve just seen someone walk across the grass field, heading who knows where, tugging a bin behind him. Next door neighbour has “the band” around (the eldest is a drummer, they’ve kitted out the garage & soundproofed it) so it looks like “the band” are practicing for a yoof gig somewhere.. I should enquire s’pose.

No swell nor waves at high tide here, so went for a trail run along the upper Hamble, bloody lovely sunny cool day.

As for whether it’s Weds or Fri, who cares …

bluearsedfly
    Free Member

Recycling bins were emptied a few days ago, meaning they have another week and a half of this.

onehundredthidiot

It’s my parents 50th wedding anniversary.

To celebrate their dog was sick on our carpet and they’re celebrating in tenerife.

tthew

Ann, the dentist receptionist rang me up before to remind me about my appointment tomorrow, so that definitely means it’s Wednesday. As I’ve done f-all since last Saturday, I’d best go out and clean the van.

maccruiskeen

And all of my clothes now have that ‘sprayed on’ look.

Dare we ask what you’ve sprayed on them?

Jamie
    Free Member

It’s bin day tomorrow, which means it’s bin day eve.

Bin day eve here as well.

slowbloke
    Free Member

Apparently it’s people have come into work but left their brain at home day……..

P-Jay
    Free Member

My phone just reminded me I’ve got work tomorrow, it seemed silly setting that reminder at the time – not so much now m.

hooli

Nope, not a clue. 23rd Dec to 2nd Jan are just a blur of too much food, too much booze and too many visitors.

I have tried to do something each day, long walk, run or ride but I fear it is like re-arranging the deck chairs on the titanic with the amount of food being consumed 😳

MrWoppit
    Free Member

… and there’s this sticky stuff over everything and what’s with the dish of monkey brains in the fridge?

DickBarton

Is it the day the music died?

Drac

Wednesday I’ve a date later that’s how I know.

TimP
    Free Member

Drac and badllama?? Well I hope you both have a good time

maccruiskeen

… and there’s this sticky stuff over everything

Between one out-going set of relatives and one incoming set of relatives we’ve just gone around the house cleaning all the door handles.

nick1962
    Free Member

My first thought on waking yesterday(Tuesday) was “Is it bin day today?” -as it’s usually on a Monday-I am definitely middle aged now.
    Later on I sent a text to my mum asking if she was home yet and had she enjoyed the lunch she’d been out for.She ridiculed me and said that seeing as she is 75 she should be the one with dementia as I had clearly forgotten what she had told me only the day before ,namely that she was going out for lunch on Wednesday not Tuesday 😳
    Got a text from her this afternoon.She’d driven all the way over to the restaurant near her friends and waited and waited and waited.Lunch is actually booked for Thursday…..

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

It’s bin day eve eve here.
    But It could be Sunthurmonfrituesday.

mogrim

It’s back-to-work-day eve here 🙁

stgeorge

Not due back to work until the 9th, I’m not sure my body can handle another week and a half of this.

+1

Had to forgo another meat-fest tonight as just couldn’t handle it, still got cheese though

wallop

Bin Day Eve Eve here too. Which means it’s now less than a week til I go back to work. Hrmph.

kiwijohn

It’s my birthday. What’s the chance of the Mrs making me breakfast in bed?
    Slim I’d say.

CountZero

Bin Day Eve here too.
    Or at least, it should be, things change when there’s Bank Holiday involved.
    Better check the web site, I ‘spose…
    …and good thing I checked, it’s blue bin day on Friday!

Viewing 38 posts - 1 through 38 (of 38 total)

The topic ‘Does anyone know what day it is?’ is closed to new replies.