Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Does anyone know of a Jones spaceframe frame bag from the uk
  • firestarter
    Free Member

Only ones I can find are in the US any UK companies make them. Preferably made for a Jones rather than me sending poorly measured measurements 😉

bikesian65
    Free Member

I got my one from ALPKIT – made to measure from a template that you send them – start at £65 and really well made

johnnystorm

Tape a piece of cardboard to the frame and draw on it with a pen. Cut it out and send off the template. Failing that email the usual suspects and ask if they have the measurements on record.

singlespeedstu

The Jones branded bags that Biff was selling were made by Alpkit.

firestarter
    Free Member

I’ve asked alpkit before stu and they said they have never made them mmm…

Andy

Alpkit, wildcat and Bearbabe are all good options. Cardboard template easy to do. Alpkit have good instructions on their site.

tjagain

I used buggybags / bike bags for a frame bag. cheaper than the usual suspects for made to measure and they are very careful to get the measurements right. Mine is a perfect fit.

http://www.buggybags.co.uk/pages/BikeBagOptions.htm

ton

i got wildcat to make a custom one for the jones plus. was fantastic.

nedrapier

I’ve got a lomo one and it fits pretty well! The ocelot isn’t a bad fit either. Be nice to gave something a bit more gucci, but these will do for now.

firestarter
    Free Member

Cheers all will speak to alpkit again and look up the other ones mentioned ta

AlasdairMc

I have an Alpkit Jones-branded one, so alpkit are telling fibs

firestarter
    Free Member

Grrr….

Andy

Was a few years back that Alpkit made the Jones bags tho’ wasnt it? The people that did it might not be there now.

nedrapier

If you’ve spent all your money on a bike with too much tubing and too few straight lines, you could do a lot worse than the Lomo framebag at £23.

http://bearbonesbikepacking.blogspot.co.uk/2017/04/the-budget-bikepacker-1-lomo.html

firestarter
    Free Member

I missed that pic last time you posted ned

Anyway I got one made by restrap who are local and it great to deal with, very well made and very happy 😊

Teetosugars
    Free Member

Looks mint that does Mick.

firestarter
    Free Member

Cheers nick very pleased with it Nathan at restrap was great to deal with and it was done quickly too highly recommended

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Does anyone know of a Jones spaceframe frame bag from the uk’ is closed to new replies.