Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Does anyone in Glasgow have a beater I could rent/buy/beg/steal/borrow for 2 wks
  • marmaduke
    Free Member

I’m from Dundee and doing a technical apprenticeship at the commonwealth games from this Monday for two weeks. I don’t fancying my Spesh’s chances locked outside the badminton all day and it’s great to not have to rely on public transport. Does anyone have a total garden shed special that they’re not needing for those two weeks or would sell to me for not much?

Cheers, Ollie

peterfile
    Free Member

I wouldn’t fancy any bike’s chances around the Emirates Arena! 😉

moonsaballoon

I cant help you out with a bike but i rode to the cycle show at the arena and there are fairly decent bike sheds right outside the main entrance next to the 5 a side pitches , i would imagine the place is fairly well covered with cctv and that police presence is fairly high at the moment

marmaduke
    Free Member

Cool thanks guys, I might just risk it with my Kryptonite u-lock and maybe duct-tape the tubes

bencooper
    Free Member

Want an elderly KHS? It’s in decent shape, I was going to donate it to Common Wheel, but it you want to borrow it it’s at the shop at the moment.

marmaduke
    Free Member

Awesome, PM’d you Ben

bencooper
    Free Member

Since the games are more than half way over, I’m guessing you don’t want the bike and I can take it to the charity place? Only I don’t have a lot of space to store things. I did try emailing you a couple of times.

seosamh77
    Free Member

Could just use those next bike things anyhow. Not great but they’ll get you from a to b.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Does anyone in Glasgow have a beater I could rent/buy/beg/steal/borrow for 2 wks’ is closed to new replies.