Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Does anyone here play Gran Turismo 5 online?
  • Losidan
    Free Member

I have just started doing so. Do some people have the ability to cheat though?

I was doing a seasonal event time trial last night at Monza. Now I am rubbish at the game, heck I only use a standard controller. I was just scraping getting the bronze award time for the event.

I looked and the current leading time for a lap of Monza in a 550pp limited car is 53 seconds!

I downloaded his replay and he seems to have some weird Alfa Brera that sounds just like the Red Bull x car and probably just as quick.

It isnt even in the game as far as I can see so where does this stuff come from. Do people have some hacking ability or something…or are there just many bits of the game I have not even got to yet.

I’m just on level 30.

tomhoward

There must be, a 40’s VW Schwimmwagen can apparently get round Tsukuba in 35 seconds, according to the leaderboards….

Milkie
    Free Member

Head over to GT Planet and checkout the forums, they will be able to tell you. Also they do their own races which are very good, no cheating, good clean racing with similar skill levels.

Using a wheel/pedals can easily give you a couple of seconds a lap over the SixAxis.

I used to play GT5 online, but now I do real track days. 😉 No doubt I will pick it up again once the nights draw in.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Does anyone here play Gran Turismo 5 online?’ is closed to new replies.