Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Does *anyone* have MRP Bling Rings actually in stock in the UK? Specifically 34t
  • deadkenny
    Free Member

It seems there are only a few who carry them and none of those I can find have the 34t in stock. That despite one of them saying in stock on their web site – they just got back to me, out of stock, 2 to 3 weeks wait! Just as I’d set myself to go with it and got a guide on order to go with it 🙁

I’m thinking if they are hard to get hold of, is it wise anyway as down the line I’ll need a replacement of course. Hmm.

mocha
    Free Member

Someone must have them as the distributor don’t have any – just 32 & 36 there. Unless of course they didn’t have any to start with, it’s a relatively new product isn’t it? Guess you could ring Ison Distribution direct and they’d give you the info…maybe even who they’d sent some to?
    http://www.ison-distribution.com/english/contact.php

deadkenny
    Free Member

Place I tried contacted the distibutor who I assume are Ison, and yeah they said likely 2 to 3 weeks. I could wait but really wanted to get this going this week. 2 to 3 weeks usually ends up being a month before I get it or worse they come back and say they’re still waiting.

Alternate is to pick 36 but it’s too big really. 34 I know is ideal as I have that on the hard tail – DIY 3×9 conversion to 1×10 with a 34t ring. This could be the other way I do it, just the Bling Ring seemed a cool way to do it.

Any other spiderless solutions for an X0? SRAM had listed a 1×10 conversion kit on their site but never seen it. Alternatively if I can get a 1x suitable spider with a regular 104bcd (not useless 120 that my 2×10 has got) and get a regular single ring then, but sounds like extra expense.

I’ll try US suppliers though for the Bling Ring, but first glance they seem to be out of stock too. Shame as works out fair bit cheaper.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Does *anyone* have MRP Bling Rings actually in stock in the UK? Specifically 34t’ is closed to new replies.