Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Does anyone else think this is badly styled/designed?
  • dannyh
    Free Member

https://www.aldi.co.uk/en/specialbuys/sun-14-june/product-detail/ps/p/rugged-wireless-speaker/%5B/img%5D%5B/url%5D

Not sure I’d like to produce that out of my pocket before going through an airport – or even to have it in my luggage. Especially the grey one! 😯

The carabiner even looks handily like the pin from a grenade at a distance of a few metres……

Mackem

Quite often I’ve thought that the cheap stuff designers have tried to hard to “style” things when they’d be a lot better being plain. Especially with clothes, random coloured highlights just make a lot of things look crap.

nickjb
    Free Member

ads678

Don’t take it on a plane, especially hanging form you bullet belt…..

GrahamS

This may directly result in people who insist on playing musak through crappy speakers on public transport being shot in the face.

Why is that a bad idea again? 😉

Three_Fish
    Free Member

Looks a bit like the designer tried to emulate the Rugged Lacie portable drives. It’s not a ‘bad’ design by any stretch. It’s unremarkable, I’ll concede, but then the vast majority of products are. It’ll be fine going through an x-ray, given the absence of explosives.

cynic-al
    Free Member

Looks really like a real grenade!

andyl
    Free Member

Does it come in camo green?

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

I agree with Graham.

maccruiskeen

Starts playlist for my new aldi boombox

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17lkdqoLt44[/video]

munrobiker
    Free Member

Is it a travel version of this?

CountZero

GrahamS – Member
    This may directly result in people who insist on playing musak through crappy speakers on public transport being shot in the face.

Why is that a bad idea again? 😆 😆 😆

spooky_b329

Can’t see the speakers on the link but did notice the multifunction tool accessories for £10. Anyone know if they fit the Bosch multifunction tool? A circular disc for that costs around £30!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Does anyone else think this is badly styled/designed?’ is closed to new replies.