Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Does anyone else think that people who send e-cards are…
  • Harry_the_Spider

tight bastards?

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Yes.

iDave
    Free Member

Not so much tight as lazy

CountZero

Yep. I’m not getting my laptop out and using my paper and ink to have a card to display. I send real cards to friends, and expect real dead tree in return.

Junkyard
    Free Member

YGM 😉

Bunnyhop

Tight and mean spirited.

It looks so pretty and Christmassy with all the cards and decorations around the room.

Did anyone see the baby reindeer on ‘The One show’ tonight? I want one.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Did anyone see the baby reindeer on ‘The One show’ tonight? I want one.

Ordinarily, yes, but I’ve already eaten.

sam_underhill

What about saving the planet by not chopping lots of trees down? For the last couple of years we’ve taken to donating to a charity and then explain which and why in an email, along with seasons greetings. Of course, we’ll see or talk to the people we really like anyway!

vanilla83
    Free Member

sam_underhill – Member

What about saving the planet by not chopping lots of trees down? For the last couple of years we’ve taken to donating to a charity and then explain which and why in an email, along with seasons greetings. Of course, we’ll see or talk to the people we really like anyway!

+1

We do this as well. We hand deliver locally made wine and local market products to companies who we work with on a daily basis and then email everyone else explaining that we’ve donated (much more money than the value of a card) to a local charity.

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

In the past we have made our own animated e cards – not an off the peg one with a printable option if folk want.

Not lazy at all.

Taff
    Free Member

I sent ecards last year and donate one money to charity instead. Not done anything this year though. Sent one ecard but thy had 12topless ladies on… dnot think the family would like that so much

philconsequence
    Free Member

In the past we have made our own animated e cards – not an off the peg one with a printable option if folk want.

please tell me that it was a mini Teej with spinning helmet and southpark style animation?!

i can imagine it now… its making me grin 😀

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

I think we did have one of us on the tandem in a south park style one year

philconsequence
    Free Member

fantastic, genuinely awesome to the power of surf_mat! 😆

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Oh Jesus, that reminds me that any day now I’ll get an email telling me to look at some friends’ kids doing some stupid song on YouTube.

iDave
    Free Member

DD – you know Will Smith?

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Does anyone else think that people who send e-cards are…’ is closed to new replies.