Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • Does anyone else get a boner when riding their road bike?
  • CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

I’m good friends with her but am holding onto it just in case we fall out.

When you say “it”….

Riksbar

I’m good friends with her but am holding onto it just in case we fall out.
    When you say “it”….

And when you say “we”, and when you say “fall out”…

nick1962
    Free Member

geetee72-For the first time ever my wife has shown an interest in bicycles and wants to know exactly what your saddle and bike set up is.I have no idea why.

hopefiendboy

Yup, changed all my saddles to ADAMO ones after finding I was getting both numbness and then a semi post bike rides after having flite ti saddles on all my bikes for years. Not looked back really!

theotherjonv

I used to get a semi post ride, but cured that by having the wife turn the hall mirror round before I reenter the house.

paladin

As billy connolly says… ‘Never waste a hard on!’

globalti
    Free Member

Used to get that on bad car seats when I was a teenager, have shift around and compose yourself for a bit before you get out.

That’s called Convoy Cock, a well-known phenomenon amongst fit young lads who have to ride long distances in military trucks with bouncy suspension, according to my ex-Army brother.

bikebouy
    Free Member

I’ve not commented on this thread thinking it would deteriorate very quickly into a “mines bigger than yours” thread, but it hasn’t. I am amazed.

Yes, as it happens I have encountered the problem. Long road rides for me which contain more a TT position on the bike for flat long sections. Get a bit of a twinge then if I don’t move around I get one. Invariably it goes within a few hundred meters if I shift my weight, but I know when it’s about to start now so move before it happens.

I just does happen, nothing to be worried nor poncy about it.

Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)

The topic ‘Does anyone else get a boner when riding their road bike?’ is closed to new replies.