Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • does anybody wear goggles over glasses?
  • tymbian
    Free Member

Thinking this might stop my eyes watering…

satchm00
    Free Member

You might need glasses that cover your eyes better, I use Oakley race jacket (with vents on the lenses) and I don’t suffer from eye watering.

Prescription lenses are expensive but well worth it.

CraigW
    Free Member

Yes, I do for really cold or windy weather. I have Oakley L Frame goggles, they are designed to fit over glasses.
    They do help a lot for stopping my eyes watering. Though they can steam up on the uphill bits, so best to take them off for that.

mikey74
    Free Member

+1 Oakley L-frames.

I don’t get on with contacts so wear my glasses all the time and the L-frames are the best I’ve found. I believe Scott also do some designed to fit over glasses but I haven’t tried them.

I only wear them for DH, though, and they do fog up on really wet days.

eltonerino
    Free Member

I also wear Oakley L frames. But they are a bit big and a bit small.
    They fit over my glasses, but would probably for over aviators. They also pinch my nose a little (I’ve trimmed the foam).

A cheap pair of Lidl goggles also fit over my glasses, but I was a bit optimistic with the tint 🙂

dudeofdoom

Have done till i lost them somewhere on way to work…now got good pair of trsansition precription oakley wraparounds that work better and generally less faff when they steam up. expensiveish but if your using them all the time not a bigy.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘does anybody wear goggles over glasses?’ is closed to new replies.