Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Does anybody know when…
  • alex222
    Free Member

The Experience Canada 2013 Visas open? I have been checking pretty much every day since October last year. I was going to go last year but due to several family issues I was unable to. So all bar one of my forms is filled in and I am sat waiting to go. Just need the application process to start so does anyone have any incite as to when the under 30 visa quota rolls over for 2013?

My job is purgatory and every day a small piece of me dies as I feel that I cannot get there. Someone reassure me please.

whatnobeer
    Free Member

When I looked last year they opened around December, with them still take applications up until April time, which is when I guess they ran out?

alex222
    Free Member

Yup, they ran out at the end of may actually. Just as everything with my family calmed down. I have been watching pretty much every day since then. I can’t help but think the lateness of them opening is because the requirements have changed / are changing so subsequently all the forms I filled in last year will be completely useless.

Properly strung out in my job and in the UK. I may just sack it off and go NZ instead. Even though my heart is in BC.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Does anybody know when…’ is closed to new replies.