Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Does Afan Have showers at the visitor center? & whats the trail conditions like?
  • Lummox

Off on my first trip to Afan tomorrow, just wondered if someone could tell me if there are showers up there at the visitors center?

Also how wet is it there?

fadda

Yes. And they're roomier and better maintained than the ones up the road at Glyncorrwg.

It's very wet in the showers, especially when they're turned on.

backhander
    Free Member

Yes there is at both centres.
    Trails always seem very well maintained and rideable to me. They were last weekend.

michaelbowden

yes there are showers. it was wet but perfectly rideable on Sat

Lummox

Awesome, thanks for the quick reply's. Now a little bit more excited about tomorrow.

Good times

Konastoner
    Free Member

Weather forcast for tomorrow is not that good, what trails have you got planned?

Lummox

was planning on the wall and possibly whites level, i saw that there was some trail closures. I've seen the weather reports. I know it's a little chancey, but the weather reports are so hit and miss at the moment, combined with the fact it's tomorrow or not for 2 weeks i'm going to chance it. Can always bail on the day.

Konastoner
    Free Member

PM looks better than AM but if all else fails Penhydd was riding well last week. Haven't rode the wall for a while, last I heard though it was a bit washed out same for Whites.

Either way should be good, just take plenty of brake pads!

Lummox

Cool, thanks for the advice, by the time me and my mate get there it'll be around lunch time anyway, so fingers crossed the weather will be better for us.

z1ppy

There were notices on the Whytes trail this afternoon about closures but nothing was closed or blocked. Had a great sunny ride after this morning downpours. The trails are pretty weather proof there. Have fun

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Does Afan Have showers at the visitor center? & whats the trail conditions like?’ is closed to new replies.