Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Does a quad bike require a number plate?
  • rob-jackson
    Free Member

to be driven on the road?

druidh
    Free Member

yes

br
    Free Member

Engined? of course.

rob-jackson
    Free Member

thought so, so why when i reported a **** to the police did they go round, have a look at the quad and **** off. That was 4 weeks ago and they are still regularly flying about on it. what to do next?

donsimon
    Free Member

Of course not, don’t be silly. You won’t need any insurance either as the damage to third parties will be minimal if you the rider has an accident and as it doesn’t need any insurance you can bet your bottom dollar that it won’t actually need to be road worthy or have any type of MOT certificate.
    Go for it. What’s the worse that could happen? Usual caveats etc…

Dancake
    Free Member

You need an SVA test and it needs to be registered etc etc etc.

I used to ride a road legal quad. Ace fun

rob-jackson
    Free Member

not the rider, the **** off neighbour

totalshell

simply put if it was not an the highway when they arrived they have your verbal evidence against thiers .. not much of a case.. a quick snap on your fone or a better still a vid and bingo lock up time..

thats what my nieghbours thought when they grassed me up for riding a ‘scrambler’ up and down the street. plod came round inspected bike i produced all documents traffic cop came to confirm bike road worthy .. so now instead of pushing it out to the van on sunday morning and loading up i give it 5 minutes warming up outside thier house.. reap what you sow!

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

You are so cool total shell. Can I be your friend?

Taff
    Free Member

I have a neighbour who blasts about on his mx bike. Doody bag

rob-jackson
    Free Member

sent the OB a photo of both of em on it on a public highway

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Does a quad bike require a number plate?’ is closed to new replies.