Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Does a bimbo's guide to Flickr exist?
  • cinnamon_girl

Thought I was up to speed with their changes but evidently not. Need to put some pics in Classifieds and am too dim to fathom it out.

Thanks awfully. 😀

atlaz
    Free Member

Use photobucket, its easy, free and even has the code you need to embed an image already done for you.

cinnamon_girl

Thanks atlaz but have an account and used to manage it without drama. Then Flickr made changes followed by more changes, there were certainly complaints on here.

rOcKeTdOg

There’s a “share” box on the right hand side of your pictures page, just choose the size from the drop down box & copy & paste the script. Paste to your advert, simple

Use photobucket, its easy, free and even has the code you need to embed an image already done for you.

Snap for flickr

stumpy01

You still share in the same way, it’s just finding the correct non-obvious icon to get to the code that is the challenge.
    On the image you want to share, I think it’s along the bottom edge of the image, but I can’t look it up for you to confirm as we’re using such an old version of the internet at work that the buttons don’t work….

You then just need to remember to click the BB code button and copy the link.

Oh, and Photobucket is far easier……

kayak23

If you click on the photo you want to use, providing it is set to ‘Public’ in your privacy settings, click the little arrow bottom right and select ‘View all sizes’.. When it appears, right click on it and select ‘copy image URL’. Paste that into the image tags and it should work like below…

nickjb
    Free Member

Thanks atlaz but have an account and used to manage it without drama. Then Flickr made changes followed by more changes, there were certainly complaints on here.

That seems like a reason to stop using Flickr and try one of the other free and easy photo hosts rather than a reason to persevere.

cinnamon_girl

Thanks chaps, knew I could rely on you. 😀

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Does a bimbo's guide to Flickr exist?’ is closed to new replies.