Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Does 4:30 count as a night ride?
  • WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

Thought I would nip of for a cheeky ride while working from home. Then I got caught on a conference call for a couple of hours. Just looked out and it is dark.

Would a ride now count as an exciting night ride or just a cold ride in the dark?

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Dark = Night 🙂

AndyRT
    Free Member

lordswood = wet muddy clay and random strangers attempting to nick your bike whilst you ride it

so = dark + cold + exciting (so long as you get away from the nasty wildlife)

ahwiles
    Free Member

i've just got in (4:30) from a ride, and i needed lights to see and be seen, so i count that as a night ride.

jolly good it was too, i even found a new cheeky trail that i must have ridden past at least 50 times.

nonk
    Free Member

deffo a night ride that.
    in the bar by 6:30 then.

ahwiles
    Free Member

i'm already on the belgian.

(this one's called 'kwak' – it makes an excellent post ride recovery drink; it's full of beery goodness you see?)

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

Another bloody phone call. Don't work realise it is Friday. Okay, I am going to risk a ride around Lordswood

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

Does 4:30 count as a night ride?

No, It's a milk round.

beej

Yup, I went out at 1645 for a couple of hours. Definitely dark out there. Recovering with homemade kedgeree (sort of) and Hook Norton 12 Days. Beer is as dark as it was on the ride…

owenfackrell
    Free Member

unfortunatley most of my riding is done in the dark at thei time of year as its dark when i ride to work and dark when i get home so i would say it was a night ride (this may be why i have no enthusium to get out and ride at night).

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Does 4:30 count as a night ride?’ is closed to new replies.