Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Dodgy Seller or Not?
  • john22
    Free Member

Hi, I’m a new member so please be nice.

I have stumbled across the following website

[Mod delete]

After having a look at some of the bikes on here, I can’t believe the prices attached to some of these bikes! Has anyone purchased from this company before, because, I may be being too sceptical, but their incredibly low prices are making me very suspicious about there authenticity!

For instance, there are 2012 Yeti SB66 Carbon bikes on there for what works out in my currency (GBP) as £1090 and considering I think these were around the £5000/6000 mark as new, there’s no way they could be only worth £1000 new now!

I am very interested to see if anyone has used them before and can confirm that they are legit and you spend £1000 for a scam!

John

andylc
    Free Member

Well for starters their store is in Indonesia.

riklegge

wwaswas

If it’s at all dodgy I’d remove the link – it only ups their google rank

leffeboy

Registered in march this year in Singapore with a hotmail address? Not a chance

Your post also looks slightly dodgy for a first post that includes a link to the site:(

john22
    Free Member

No dodgyness from me, I just wanted to find the right online community to ask.

I have had a quick look and see that their domain is set up in Canada, there address is in Indonesia and there ‘contact me’ page has a map that pinpoints them at Melbourne (Australia) zoo!

I don’t know how I landed on their page, must have been an advert on another MTB dealer site.

Thanks for the reassurance, if I figure out how to edit my first post, I shall remove their url.

Mister-P
    Free Member

If you have to ask then yes, it’s a scam.

cheekyget
    Free Member

If it’s too good to be true…….it normally is

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Dodgy Seller or Not?’ is closed to new replies.