Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • dodgy ebay content?
  • beefy
    bearnecessities

Very odd auction. On the plus side, frames don’t come with any hard water, so no need to attach a Brita filter.

tazzymtb

lots of banshee stuff in horsham…Freeborn haven’t been done over recently have they?

beefy

Mmmm, had a google but could not see anything, they are all used frames though.

I love those frames, but not sure it is worth the risk….

cookeaa

Bankrupt or old stock clearance maybe?

Not everyone flogging stiff on eBay is a thieving scumbag, just most of them…

Looking at his other items he seems to be clearing some bike shop stock to me.

wysiwyg
    Free Member

Warrantied frames, would explain no shocks..

orangeboy
    Free Member

From the boxes and work stands in the pic looks like a bike shop workshop
    Can’t say it seemed that odd to me ,

Singlespeed_Shep
    Free Member

Warrantied frames, would explain no shocks..

Which sadly means there is a good chance they are dead 🙁

jimc101
    Free Member

The seller has them listed as ‘used’ which still means they must be fully working according to ebay conditions, if they aren’t working, they have to be listed as ‘for parts or not working’ so if you chose to get one, and it was defective, you could legitimately claim that it was not as described.

atlaz
    Free Member

My guess is Freeborn selling off their ex-demo bikes or staff bikes. With the Esher shop going a couple of years back and what looks like Freeborn stopping being a Mythic shop, I would guess it’s dead stock they want rid of.

njee20
    Free Member

Demo bikes makes sense, although no shocks is a little odd.

Edit: Horsham is in West Sussex too, nice they pay attention to the details!

batman11
    Free Member

If you go into the sellers other items he’s got a few bits more for sale shows and stuff so seems limit just asked if collection is an option as I’m local.
    Bats.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘dodgy ebay content?’ is closed to new replies.