Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • Doctors / Pharmacists – Will I die?
  • FunkyDunc
    Free Member

had a metallic taste in my mouth all week too

Odly I think they taste really nice when you take them, almost to the point I could eat them as sweets, but I do agree after a while the taste in your mouth is horrible.

Apparently Clarithromycin is the Daddy of antis for Pneumonia though, unless you want to go full on and have IV’s

Tiger6791

Update: Feel crap today, headache, can’t sleep, guts in a tangle

Yesterday thought give it a go, take it easy

Today don’t even want to look at my bike

Eughhhh

Tiger6791

Well in YHA Ambelside

I’ll post tomorrow how I got on, if I don’t post you know the answer 🙂

cloudnine
    Free Member
    v8ninety

Tiger, you are Sir Ranulph Twisleton-Wykeham-Fiennes, and ICMFP.

Good luck sir. Fellow laughers in the face of sensible medical advice salute you. (Those of us still around, anyway)

Tiger6791

Did it, hurt a lot, quite a cheeky little route that

v8ninety

Time/Did you die?

jam-bo

Fair play. I heard someone hacking some lung up at about 5.30am getting ready at the start and wondered if it was you.

Tiger6791

Didn’t get going while 7am so must by have been some other idiot.

8:55 was the time.

Not dead but not done myself any favours / should have listened and not done it as it was hard work. Couldn’t get a full breath of air so pushed up parts of Hardknott and Wrynose.

Heart rate was doing weird stuff, never dropped below 155 even on the downhill free wheels but also didn’t dare push it past 180 on uphills. It just seemed to stay at 165-175 no matter what I did. So I tired and ran out of fuel very quickly.

Couldn’t hold pace so kept getting dropped by any group I latched onto. Cold Fell was a lonely low and by this point realised WTF was I doing it was too late so had to finish.

So in short / should have listened / shouldn’t have done it / didn’t enjoy it / won’t do it again.

But it’s done.

Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)

The topic ‘Doctors / Pharmacists – Will I die?’ is closed to new replies.