Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Doc Martin last night
  • mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Missed the first 15 minutes, can't be bothered finding it online as it isn't really THAT important, but how did the teacher end up pregnant – was it covered in the first 15 minutes?

Ta

uplink
    Free Member

but how did the teacher end up pregnant

I really think you should have listened more at school 😀

GrahamS

Right..

When a mummy and daddy love each other very much, they sometimes have a special cuddle…

Onzadog
    Free Member

I watched from the start and that still surprised me. I'm trying to rememebrr what the clifhanger was at the end of the last series to see if that explains it.

"special cuddle"…love it!

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

LOL – I should have expected that shouldn't I?

But from the last series, I certainly don't recall anyone playing Doctors and Nurses (and school teachers).

Harry_the_Spider

He shagged her.

Gary_C

how did the teacher end up pregnant

'S easy.
    She saw all the 'benefits' she'd be entitled to,so got a chav in her class to 'knock her up'….. 😉

MoreCashThanDash

Where as I missed the first fifteen minutes, came downstairs and watched the rest with the Mrs and when the teacher came in pregnant at the end I thought "Well that's 45 minutes of my life completely wasted then" and went to bed….

Bunnyhop

Not covered in the first 15 minutes.
    Just a lot of shouting at the chemist lady's deaf husband.
    Did you see the bit where someone fell off her bike? She should have had F.S. body armour and a helmet, all would have been well with the world.

Harry_the_Spider

She, or rather the stunt double, went down like a sack off s#it too.

I said "ooof" when it happened.

Bunnyhop

Lol @ Harry, I shouted out Oooo errr missus.

MrWoppit
    Free Member

I didn't think the female surgeon's "narrow" diagnosis method was credible. If you're going to set up a plot device for a confrontation, it's got to be more beievable than that, IMHO…

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

I didn't think the female surgeon's "narrow" diagnosis method was credible. If you're going to set up a plot device for a confrontation, it's got to be more beievable than that, IMHO…

It's DOC MARTIN not HOUSE you picky git!

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Her hair was stupid as well.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Doc Martin last night’ is closed to new replies.