Viewing 32 posts - 41 through 72 (of 72 total)
  • Do you wee in the shower?
  • sirromj

Choice:

1) Pee in toilet while shower warms up
    2) Pee in shower while shower warms up

Number 1 every time.

DezB
    Free Member

ps. what is a “minker”?

frankconway

Some very poor syntax and grammar on the thread, Flashy should use his grammarian guardians more effectively.

chewkw
    Free Member

Yes, in the shower.

Btw I don’t have a bath tub.

😆

shermer75
    Free Member

Xylene
    Free Member

Ah good this thread again.

Plane sinks?

njee20
    Free Member

Yes.

Unless mrs njee20 reads this, when obviously not because that’s vile.

metalheart
    Free Member

What’s a minker? Pretty much, by definition, someone who pisses in the shower!

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=minker

😀

globalti
    Free Member

When I was a kid and we went on our first camping holiday in France my Mum came back from the campsite bogs all flustered because they were squatters. Thinking that sounded interesting I went for a pee, opened a cubicle door, saw a big white tray with a hole and peed in it. The Frenchman who was shaving at a mirror gave me the oddest look and it wasn’t until much later that I realised I had peed in the campsite shower. Been doing it since, but with the water running.

Kryton57

njee20 – Member
    Yes.

Unless mrs njee20 reads this, when obviously not because that’s vile.

Ffs ive shared a shower with you!*

*not at the same time.

funkmasterp

However, despite being a bloke, I can truly multitask – I pee in the sink while cleaning my teeth. Saves precious seconds in the morning.

Pfft! That’s not multitasking. I brush my teeth in the shower whilst having a pee.

angeldust
    Free Member

No, read somewhere that it blocks the drainpipes as the ammonia provides nutrients for all sorts of bugs giving them chance to colonise.

lol If only something else was also running down the drainpipe at the same time in much greater quantity that could dilute it and wash it away 🙄 😆

pictonroad

lunge

Hell yes, of course. My wife does too as this very question was asked drunkenly recently.

perchypanther
    Free Member

Plane sinks?

Plane flies. Submarine sinks.

jekkyl

Yea my mother in law is convinced there’s 2 waste water pipes. I just said yes in the end to shut her up.

CheesybeanZ

Yup , sitting down obviously .

cynic-al
    Free Member

CaptainFlashheart – Member
    IT WASN’T A SPOON!

*glee*

ninfan
    Free Member

Only when I’m on my own 🙂

As for the utilisation of hot and cold flushing urinals – back in the day before en-suite bathrooms were common, few things could be more satisfying than finding your hotel room fitted with one of these!

ulysse
    Free Member

cynic-al – Member
    IT WASN’T A SPOON!

*glee*

Ask Essel what spooning is to the prison population.
    Eye opening.

hairyscary

Yes.

…..and in the airforce the single man accommodation came with an ensuite sink/urinal.

Cougar

Eye opening.

So is peeing in the shower.

convert

Yes, obvs.

But then again when I was into the whole long distance triathlon thing I happily pissed myself on the bike leg (warm piss running down your leg into your shoe and splashing back off your spokes over your calves feels good) so my values might not be that high.

makecoldplayhistory
    Free Member

Yes.

Sometimes it feels a bit weird but it’s safer sometimes in the morning to pee into the shower than up at 45 deg and hope you get it into the loo.

Vortexracing

than up at 45 deg and hope you get it into the loo

PMSL

you mean like a Giraffe having a drink 😉

TiRed

Yes. The BBC told me to. I do however aim so as not to have to stand in it. Saves water so what’s not to like?

Cougar

Sometimes it feels a bit weird but it’s safer sometimes in the morning to pee into the shower than up at 45 deg and hope you get it into the loo.

That’s the counterpoint to Intelligent Design right there, isn’t it. It’s 7am, you’ve got a bladder like a watermelon and (for no reason whatsoever) a willy you could cut diamonds with. Sure, someone’s obviously thought of that.

P-Jay
    Free Member

Too right, one of life’s little pleasures isn’t it.

CountZero

Yes, because it’s either that, or get out of the shower wringing wet to piss in the loo three feet away, try to piss in the loo from three feet away with the seat down, or just piss in the shower with all that water to flush it away.
    Really no question, is there.

graemecsl
    Free Member

Yes, but tend to do it whilst still in my wetsuit in communal showers. 😉

AlexSimon

cynic-al – Member
    IT WASN’T A SPOON!

*glee*My memory must have been shaped by all the post-thread talk. Had to go back and check:
    http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/fao-doubters

lol at Brant’s wee-recycling shower. Funny how they haven’t marketed a water-recycling toilet to match.

Viewing 32 posts - 41 through 72 (of 72 total)

The topic ‘Do you wee in the shower?’ is closed to new replies.