Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Do you think this would fail the 10p test ?
  • redthunder
    Free Member

Pic of a car from today at Cribbs Causeway that was parked next to me ..

and in the back they had a baby seat :-(. Hope this car is not behind you when it’s raining.

Smee
    Free Member

it’ll be reet. 😉

redthunder
    Free Member

Talk about slicks 🙂

uplink
    Free Member

were you bored?

jon1973
    Free Member

He probably put the slicks on because he knew it was going to be dry.

MrNutt
    Free Member

I blame decimalization.

redthunder
    Free Member

@uplink

Not bored just amazed when I saw it walking back to my car. Anyway, I’m not into rubber 😉

Lambs fat anyone.

IGMC

markenduro
    Free Member

This is one of the problems with replacing real live coppers on the streets with cameras. It never fails to amaze me how stupid some people are, taking not only their own life but more importantly others.

theotherjonv

Did you leave a note? Girl at work had a pair like this I noticed one morning, she was oblivious to them rather than uncaring.

Or- if the rest of the car was of a condition that might lead you believe they don’t g-a-f, a call to the police. I don’t want to share my road with people who don’t care for their (or more importantly my) safety so any legitimate means to remove them from it in that condition is fair game in my book.

redthunder
    Free Member

Anyone know of partial number plate search engine? If I can work it out I ring the cops.

I cant believe I did’nt get the number …. Doh!

Any cops on here [hint]

AndyPaice
    Free Member

stick a nail in the sidewall, then they’ll replace it 😉

RudeBoy
    Free Member

I blame decimalization.

DecimaliSation.

I blame Winston Churchill.

I thought full slicks were in for 2009, anyway?

rickmeister

Red thunder, you can use a full number plate check on the DVLA website and notify them of untaxed cars etc, maybe you could use that to dob them in…

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Do you think this would fail the 10p test ?’ is closed to new replies.