Viewing 10 posts - 161 through 170 (of 170 total)
  • Do you think Scotland should be an independent country?
  • seosamh77
    Free Member

btw, looks like the survey only gives you information for the first 100 results on a non paid account, so 12 votes aren’t being counted, and it’s now pointless responding to the survey!

gordimhor

Good effort Seosamh77

Alcopop
    Free Member

I live in Scotland
    I have a vote
    and ill be voting YES

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    unklehomered
    Free Member

If they want to be*
    Yorkshire, but take us with you! (no vote)

*I can’t answer to should, but “would I like…” No, I’d like them to stay. And if they don’t, see above.

gavstorie
    Free Member

I’m Scottish, living in Scotland and will be voting yes..

piemonster

Of the 44 that have a vote (I manually counted these)

no 20
    yes 24

which is surprising.

Not sure it is to be honest. STW is hardly representative of normal, throw in for good measure the male/female ratio and it sounds about right.

If there’s anything this poll has shown me personally is that most people have the good sense not to post in the Scottish independence threads. ❗

br
    Free Member

If I had the vote, I would be voting Yes to decouple Scotland from a neo-liberal, London-centric Westminster consensus in the here and now, in the hope, not certainty, that an independent Scotland could come up with something better and more responsive to the needs of its people.

This +1

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

I couldn’t give a monkeys if Scotland’s independent or not. I’ll still go 2 or 3 times a year for me jollies.

epicyclo

esselgruntfuttock – Member
    I couldn’t give a monkeys if Scotland’s independent or not. I’ll still go 2 or 3 times a year for me jollies.

And you’ll be welcome.

Of course you’ll have to cycle up because all our airports will have been bombed, the roads will be cut off by the border guards, and you won’t be able to watch Dr Who.

Oh, and bring your own biccies because all our big supermarkets will have moved south.

(Just a few of the delights suggested by the Unionists 🙂 )

vcleysmill
    Free Member

Live in Scotland
    Voting Yes

Viewing 10 posts - 161 through 170 (of 170 total)

The topic ‘Do you think Scotland should be an independent country?’ is closed to new replies.