Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • Do you think BNP types eat Chinese food?
  • MoreCashThanDash

I live just outside Ilkeston, a hotbed for the BNP – their annual Red White and Blue Festival is held not far away.

The irony wasn't lost on me when we had 3 Indian restaurants, 1 indian takeaway and several Chinese places in the town.

Anyone remember that magnificent "Going for an English" sketch on Goodness Gracious Me?

tazzymtb

"waiter, I want your mildest dish!"

funkynick

You must live just down the road from me then Swadey…

Thankfully so far there seems to have been no sign of the BNP round our way… *fingers crossed*

And that is a fantastic sketch… in fact that whole series was pretty much spot on.

missingfrontallobe
    Free Member

benji_allen – Member
    And why is 'British job for British workers" racist? It was used as a tag line by Labour too. British people aren't all white.

Sorry, should have made it clear it was the BNP version of the slogan, but if the person needed a 4×4 then why buy a Jap 4×4 rather than an LR etc (except reliability, better fuel consumption etc), then make it clear that the person is such a patriot that they'll use stickers from an openly racist organisation to promote their beliefs!

BigDummy
    Free Member

On the curry point, I believe Griffin has said in the past that he quite likes curry, but that he has the recipes now so the indians can go home.

backhander
    Free Member

"waiter, I want your mildest dish!"

I thought it was
    "I'm going to have the blandest thing on the menu"
    Very funny.
    Bizarrely, I was quite surprised to fing that NG lives in a very nice little village in North wales. I don't know why that surprised me but it did.

Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)

The topic ‘Do you think BNP types eat Chinese food?’ is closed to new replies.