• This topic has 66 replies, 48 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by DezB.
Viewing 27 posts - 41 through 67 (of 67 total)
  • Do you remember your first time?
  • Northwind

chewkw – Member

Who is that mighty good looking bloke with wisdom in my mirror looking back at me?

Apparently it’s singlespeedstu having a ****

chewkw
    Free Member

Northwind – Member

chewkw – Member
    Who is that mighty good looking bloke with wisdom in my mirror looking back at me?

Apparently it’s singlespeedstu having a **** [/quote]

😯

piemonster

It’s ok, he’s doing it front of a mirror.

Easy wipe off and all that.

aracer
    Free Member

I think my first was commenting on a ST article where the journo suggested the high spoke tensions made the wheels he was testing stiffer 😈

singlespeedstu

Can I just say that I only **** myself off in front of chewkw’s mirror these days.
    While wearing his best pants obviously.
    Sorry for the stains chewkw.

chewkw
    Free Member

singlespeedstu – Member
    Can I just say that I only **** myself off in front of chewkw’s mirror these days.
    While wearing his best pants obviously.
    Sorry for the stains chewkw.

Ya, try not to over do it or you end up like Chris Griffin.

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtObF8fo2dQ[/video]

bedmaker

Back in the internet dark ages around 12 years ago I joined the bikemagic forum. I had just built this fine fellow who now adorns the Strathpuffer course. I posted a thread about it.

What followed was a tag team vitriol spewing wankfest from two guys called Kato and Baron Grinder something or other.
    I still remember being totally taken aback at the sheer weirdness of it, my first experience of total fuds being let loose with a keyboard and anonymity.

No doubt they were really top bantz guys in ‘real’ life though…

2unfit2ride
    Free Member

This thread has raised a smile, my biggest Faux pas was to do with leaving locks on street furniture 😉

footflaps

He’s moved:

[url=https://flic.kr/p/84hMd]MTB mascot Contin Forest (Strathpeffer)[/url] by Ben Freeman, on Flickr

Pigface
    Free Member

What caused surf matts great flounce, some driving thread I think.

derek_starship
    Free Member

Almost six years to the day I sustained a bad injury and gave a little safety advice.

Christ. I felt like I’d been strafed by an A-10.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

What caused surf matts great flounce, some driving thread I think.

It might have been the final straw but he received endless ridicule whenever he posted. Shame, I liked him. Although no one deserves that imo.

2unfit2ride
    Free Member

Ahh, smurf matt, brings back memories (for balance I have met “the prawn” & liked him & his totally different STW persona BTW) 😉

DrP

Jeesh Derek… 6 years from the bar-belly interface..time flies!

DrP

bedmaker

footflaps, that’s puffer Bill’s original place on the Contin XC course. My pic is in Square wheels Steve’s garden after a refurb when he’d been vandalised. He’s now halfway round the ‘puffer course, in need of a freshen up before this Winter’s ‘puffer.

Six years since the bar/belly interface Derek S!? Unreal!

derek_starship
    Free Member

Yep. Six years since my impressively resilient rectus sheath (consultant’s words)
    prevented a potentially catastrophic intra-abdominal injury.

And the STW response?

How’s the baby?

In retrospect, hilarious!

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

How’s the baby?

Well no longer a baby apparently…….a 6 year old toddler now.

singlespeedstu

derek.
    we need pics to remind us all of just how bad/funny they were.
    🙂

tomhoward

Paging Makem, Makem to the forum please…

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Beasted? Moi?

joolsburger
    Free Member

Wow I remember that bruise – Really 6 years ago?? I once asked if I could borrow a key ring and it all went a bit bandy…

munrobiker
    Free Member

My first beasting in this guise (I had loads when I was new to the forum for being an asshat) was when I suggested that the most dishonest man in the bicycle industry, Neil from superstar, stop fannying around on the Internet and accusing his customers of lying and give me the refund I was owed for the pieceofshit cranks he had sent me the day before a race with a different spline pattern on the axle to the crank arm. Next thing I knew I was being accused of burning down his warehouse and there were pictures of people doing terrible things to octopuses with no clothes on.

I am still owed my refund.

thegreatape
    Free Member

Beasted? Moi?

London bombings? 🙂

singlespeedstu

I am still owed my refund.

Try knocking shit out of a Shimano crank with a rock and asking Mr Shimano for a refund.
    I’m no lover of superstar products but you came across as a right cock on that thread.

cynic-al
    Free Member

singlespeedstu – Member
    …you came across as a right cock on that thread.

TBF he’s hardly unique for that, especially in present company.

DezB
    Free Member

derek.
    we need pics to remind us all of just how bad/funny they were.

Er, I still have something stored away…

DezB
    Free Member

Which, reminds me. Who remembers the “Predator” thread about my dog catching a deer…? Damn funny that was. The number of high horses ridden that day must’ve been a record 😆

Viewing 27 posts - 41 through 67 (of 67 total)

The topic ‘Do you remember your first time?’ is closed to new replies.