Viewing 18 posts - 41 through 58 (of 58 total)
  • Do you own a onsie ?
  • Ro5ey
    Free Member

Think I’ve got one coming for Xmas…. for going to the swimming pool in.

Will make getting changed quicker/less faff. Thrunks off – onsie on (commando) – home.

DrJ

Disappointed. I was hoping that CFH would recommend a niche retro onesie 🙁

emsz
    Free Member

Pictonroad, I have to dress vaguely smartly most days, those sorts of clothes aren’t great for slobbing about in, I don’t want to crease them and I don’t want to cook in them, and I don’t want to spill my food/drink down the front of them. Onsies are comfy and warm

Happy emsz

TiRed

Dear God, no!
    Clothes for the house.
    Nothing but Dorma for the bed.

hammyuk
    Free Member

Wrong?
    Tell that to the 2m+ tall monster in front of me in the queue at the supermarket in Oslo….. even had “forestry” across the back!
    Or the screaming teenagers in the shopping mall who RAN across the top floor to get to the sale rail!!!

Woody
    Free Member

Did Steve McQueen ever wear a onesie? No, he did not and neither should you.

I gave up trying to be as cool as SM many many years ago!

I have two. One is a rather snug fit and perfect as a base layer for dog walking in winter and the other is an over sized portable blanket. No way could I wear either to bed as they are way too warm.

passtherizla
    Free Member

according to this thread I own a few onesises (airblaster ninja suits), I would have called them thermals though…

bikebouy
    Free Member

Onsie for home = V Wrong.

However I own a thermal onsie for under my drysuit and sailing gear, obviously only when sailing or dossing around the clubhouse after sailing.

At home I wear thermals, I’ve gathered enough of them over the years to last my lifetime out 😉

IanMunro
    Free Member

I must be a right oddity, I’ve never understood the need for “lounging about the house” specific clothing.

+1
    Just seems so much like hard work to me, as presumably you’ve then got to change out of them to do the lounging in the back garden, lounging in the pub, or lounging in the supermarket.
    Much simpler to put on some clothes that work for all of those scenarios in the first place.

mightymule
    Free Member

What happens when you need to go to the loo?

davidrussell
    Free Member

you plan ahead.

uselesshippy
    Free Member

My Mrs has a very fetching giraffe onesie, complete with ears, tail, etc
    We don’t have sex very often….

maccruiskeen

Did Steve McQueen ever wear a onesie?

yup
    🙂

unfitgeezer
    Free Member

my hand went to the rail in Tesco last night to buy one…

I couldn’t do it…

miketually
    Free Member

Did Steve McQueen ever wear a onesie?

yup

So, we’ll allow flame-retardant ‘onesies’ in situations which warrant them. Otherwise, no.

Murray

Lee Marvin approves…

mccett
    Free Member

Issued with one at work, a dark blue one known as a ‘woollybear’ for under a dry suit. It is not comfy and a bit restrictive and I tend to just chuck a thin fleece jumper on under the dry suit instead. I don’t intend being in the water that long.

I have bought the missus one with a hood as it appears the radiators in our house don’t go up to 11…ffs.

maccruiskeen

in situations which warrant them.

Do these situations extend to ‘watching homes under the hammer?’

Viewing 18 posts - 41 through 58 (of 58 total)

The topic ‘Do you own a onsie ?’ is closed to new replies.