Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Do you own a Miele fridge freezer?
  • Bunnyhop

Have you had any problems with the fridge freezing?
    I’ve had an engineer out twice now. He replaced a thermostat. This part hasn’t sorted out the freezing inside the fridge problem. On the second call out he said there wasn’t a fault.

We woke this morning to find milk etc frozen solid,this is after he had reset everything.

I have to keep switching it off for a few hours and back on for just an hour.

Any ideas as to what could be wrong? Freezer is fine.

Thanks

cinnamon_girl

Hello Bunnyhop. 🙂 Yes, I have one of those and, yes, the engineer has been called out and, yes, he’ll need to come out again. 🙁

Presumably you’ve checked the little water catcher inside at the back isn’t full? Also the back of the unit can collect dust so worth using an old toothbrush on it.

I’ve said it on here before but Miele do not make products like they used to. My old dishwasher and washing machine that went to the ex are still going strong at 15 years old yet my new washing machine and fridge/freezer have both needed the engineer to come out. Their quality has dropped and I wouldn’t buy again.

Do hope you get it sorted out though, it’s a real nuisance when these appliances go wrong.

DezB
    Free Member

it’s a real nuisance when these appliances go wrong

…especially when you pay stupid amounts of money for a poncey brand 😉

cinnamon_girl

He’s right you know. 😉

Bunnyhop

Yes. My sister finds it funny that the amount spent so far on ‘putting it right’,cost more than her appliance that’s been going strong for 10 years.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Do you own a Miele fridge freezer?’ is closed to new replies.