Viewing 22 posts - 41 through 62 (of 62 total)
  • Do you lot do any work?
  • khani
    Free Member

Druidh…..
    [video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5i1cJIwE7M[/video]

Stoner
    Free Member

I tried it once but it was rather disagreeable so I retired tot he public sector where i could hide doing nothing and yet still claim to be doing something

What gets me is I work in a performance related job with targets and out of 45 staff I am always in the top 10 !!! WTF do the others do

saved and will be used against you in a court of argualympia… 🙂

Thursday is the day of the week I’m usually working so I get binners to cover for me.

I’m killing an hour before a meeting ATM

Stoner
    Free Member

BTW Carol Vorderman has just walked past the pub.

Best. Day’s. Work. Ever. Fwap.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

I’m killing an hour before a meeting ATM

Given the use of that acronym in another recent thread, Stoner, I’m glad I’m nowhere near that meeting….

At the Harp, by any chance?

lipseal
    Free Member

MODS someone has mentioned the word w@&k, could you please close this thread down and bar them. 😛

Klunk
    Free Member

think it’s time for a nap.

rockitman
    Free Member

About to leave one company and join another. The last time I was quite active on here I was in exactly the same position.

_tom_
    Free Member

Not really at the minute. Just started a new job and in the quieter of the 3 studio galleries I have managed to watch all the footy this week and have a chat with the other people I’m in there with. With a bit of work inbetween. I love my new job.

grum
    Free Member

Really.
    Infuriating, eh?

Not really, fair play to you. I quite like my job anyway. 🙂

You never answered my other question though….

deluded
    Free Member

flatfish – Member

Some on here would say I don’t do much work anyway though.

Indeed they would – you’re in the enviable position of being a kept-man, albeit it’s had an emasculating effect and shrunken your balls to the size of apple pips 😀

I’m never not at work – my spidey senses are almost always tingling, prompting me into action to fight the forces of evil and social injustice.

binners

ATM at work? Blimey! Are you a fluffer? 😯

Stoner
    Free Member

Carol vorderman and ATM on the same thread? Who the hell needs a fluffed?

bobsoff2
    Free Member

Well, is it any surprise that this Country is in the sh**e state it’s in with all you people “bunking off” to have fun…? 🙄

TheSwede
    Free Member

Retired.

rogerthecat
    Free Member

Judging by the answers I suspect most of you work for me! 😯

Northwind

I work my ass off, but in a largely futile and ineffective way just now so I suppose I might as well not.

yunki
    Free Member

you’re in the enviable position of being a kept-man, albeit it’s had an emasculating effect and shrunken your balls to the size of apple pips

aaah yes.. that’s me that is.. 😳

mrmo
    Free Member

just ask the computer to run an SQL query and sit back for half hour while it figures out what i am on about.

flippinheckler
    Free Member

I work to Live not live to work, so when I am not visiting clients I work from home and dip in and out of STW during the day either on my laptop or smart phone. However if I’m very busy then I browse in the evening.

chipsngravy
    Free Member

I’m glad none of you work for me. If you did monitoring software would watch your every move, followed by a P45 & goodbye. mwahahahaha

flippinheckler
    Free Member

I’m glad none of your work for me. If you did monitoring software would watch your every move, followed by a P45 & goodbye. mwahahahaha

Exactly why I’m self employed and not working for to$$ers like you! I dance to my own tune 😆

stevewhyte
    Free Member

Me to, well I work for the council, so it’s the same thing really.

Viewing 22 posts - 41 through 62 (of 62 total)

The topic ‘Do you lot do any work?’ is closed to new replies.