Viewing 11 posts - 81 through 91 (of 91 total)
  • Do you have an alcoholic drink that is your 'Nemesis'?
  • derek_starship
    Free Member

8 pints of Heineken Export. Drank the top 1/3 of each one and topped it up with a can of Gold Label.
    Can’t remember much apart from telling my mum to **** off.

Ricard taken with ice and water = potent epidural. I drank copious amounts at a house party in France
    and ended up like an upturned tortoise in the middle of la cuisine.

derek_starship
    Free Member

Bastard double post 2nd in two days.

staralfur
    Free Member

Guinness, I love the stuff but the effect it has on my stomach is downright horrific.

_tom_
    Free Member

Cheap white rum like Bacardi gives me really horrific hangovers and is the only alcohol I’ve had so far that makes me throw up. I can’t drink it any more.

More than 1 or 2 ales and my stomach is all over the place. Beer festivals are not the ideal place for me. Shitting through the eye of a needle 😆 😳

Solo
    Free Member

Do you have an alcoholic drink that is your ‘Nemesis’?

I don’t remember….

😉

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

Gin. Used to be able to do a bottle after a few Stella’s down the pub. I could drink it until I was pretty much brain dead.

derek_starship
    Free Member

Cheap white rum like Bacardi

I consider Bacardi a luxury 😯

_tom_
    Free Member

I guess it is compared to asda’s own brand/paint stripper. There are some things about student life I don’t miss.

matt_bl
    Free Member

mastiles_fanylion – Member
    Then there was ‘Spiders’ nightclub in Hull – a Goth/Metal nightclub frequented by students – they did a ‘Pan-Galactic Gargleblaster’ which was basically a top-shelf rally in a pint glass. Ohh the memories of drinking that whist listening to Black Sabbath ‘Sweet Leaf’ blasting through their PA

Only went to ‘Spiders’ once, with mates before a holiday in the North Yorks moors. Spent the night drinking brown bombers (brandy and chocolate milk) and brain haemorages (baileys, vodka and grenadine). Stepped outside for a hawaiian burger (dog burger with thousand islands dressing) after which the rest of the night is a vomit covered blur!

Matt

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

I think Spiders was uniquely designed to cause vomiting. Didn’t they also do a ‘Wriggly Worm’ – assorted alcohol with a jelly snake in it.

crikey
    Free Member

I believe the Pan Galactic recipe was a Pernod and black in a pint of Stella/Merrydown cider snakebite, although the years may have dimmed my memory somewhat.

Viewing 11 posts - 81 through 91 (of 91 total)

The topic ‘Do you have an alcoholic drink that is your 'Nemesis'?’ is closed to new replies.