• This topic has 22 replies, 21 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by DezB.
Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Do you have a vision of the worst weekend you could ever possibly have?
  • binners

it appears someone has just made mine a reality

Other than being in a South American prison, can anyone think of anything more hellish than this? Seriously? Is it possible it could form a critical mass of middle class smugness, and create a black hole that causes the universe to implode? 😯

dannybgoode

Actually the music was meant to be excellent – Norman Jay among others dj’ing…

mogrim

Surely this would be worse? http://london.vegfest.co.uk/

ton

that int that bad.
    3 hours in ikea on a saturday morning, and a afternoon in world of leather choosing a new suite was my worst ever, followed by a sunday building ikea shit flatpack………i wanted to die.

mogrim

3 hours in ikea on a saturday morning, and a afternoon in world of leather choosing a new suite was my worst ever, followed by a sunday building ikea shit flatpack………i wanted to die.

Shut up, I’ve got an Ikea visit coming up tomorrow 🙁

nick1962
    Free Member

Club 18-30 holiday would be far, far worse.Not that many on here need to worry about one anymore 🙂

monkeysfeet
    Free Member

Binners, if it was sponsored by Greggs you would be all over that…. 😀

spawnofyorkshire

I’ve just realised I’m too old for an 18-30’s holiday

😀

First time being over thirty has felt good

DenDennis
    Free Member

Ton’s got it, but make it a bank holiday and throw in a visit to bicester village on the Monday 😆

mikewsmith
    Free Member

locked in a room with the rest of you lot?

binners

monkeysfeet – an ‘Artisan’ steak bake? 😆

scaled
    Free Member

I spent 5 hours shopping for a bathroom suite on Saturday – without the dimensions of the bathroom, with a 4 year old and a vegetarian.

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

Ikea

+1

My missus refuses to take me anymore. I imagine I probably enjoyed it about as much as she enjoyed my attempt at getting her into mountainbiking. I really genuinly thought Swinley blue would all be rollable without too much protest, and ddin’t have any nasty hills, apaprenlty I was wrong.

martinhutch

We had a scoring system last time we went on ‘The Long Walk to Freedom’ around Ikea (on Bank Holiday Monday).

1 point for parent shouting at child
    5 points for parent shouting at parent
    10 points for parent at staff member
    20 points if mummy shouts at daddy

Think we were up to about 50 points by the time we reached the self-serve warehouse thing.

thestabiliser
    Free Member

When building the extension I once had cause to go barrow 4 times in one weekend. The combination of DIY and retail parks in a dismal urban wasteland was harrowing.

weeksy

Mine involves Binners and a 4-0 win for utd.

huckleberryfatt
    Free Member

‘Car Booting’ 😯
    If rummaging through mouldy old dead people’s tat is how you spend your time off your life is very wrong

Houns

The BBB?

soobalias
    Free Member

critical mass of middle class smugness, and create a black hole that causes the universe

i thought that was known as latte-tude festival.

bikebouy
    Free Member

I’d go..

Suits my sensibilities right down to the macchiato I’m supping/savouring right this moment.

8)

cheers_drive

Mine was Centre Parcs but then I read ‘that’ Mumsnet thread so might give it should Mrs CD ever ask me if I want to go there 😀

jambourgie
    Free Member

the horror… the horror…

DezB
    Free Member

Houns – Member
    The BBB?

Christ yeah! If you were there it would be shit!

I’d rather go to the Festival than THIS. That would most definitely be a death sentence.

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)

The topic ‘Do you have a vision of the worst weekend you could ever possibly have?’ is closed to new replies.