Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • do you feel ashamed…..
  • alpin
    Free Member

….when you see a photo of some bird you hooked up with one night and ruined on a park bench around seven years ago?

all seemed to make sense at the time. now i just want a shower.

urrgh.

djglover
    Free Member

er, pics please?

noteeth
    Free Member

around seven years ago… now i just want a shower.

Long time to go without a shower.

alpin
    Free Member

i could do pics but she’s now in london and there is a chance, albeit slim, it could come to her attention…..

should i just post it anyway and hope no-one knows her?

MrNutt
    Free Member

noteeth – Member
    around seven years ago… now i just want a shower.

Long time to go without a shower.

sounds like what we have here is another member who’s fallen foul to the dreaded crotch rot! albeit he sounds like he’s in the advanced stages! 😆

jon1973
    Free Member

do you feel ashamed?

Did you somehow contribute to her ending up ruined on a park bench? If so, how? If not, why would you feel ashamed?

takisawa2

What sort of bench was it ?

jon1973
    Free Member

…unless by “hooked up with” you mean “took advantage of a methanol induced stupor?”

juan
    Free Member

ook advantage of a methanol induced stupor

That would be blindness

BlingBling
    Free Member

Post the pics. Post them now.

coffeeking
    Free Member

That would be blindness

I too was wondering if they’d resorted to the old tramps alcohol 🙂 The only methanol induced fun I know of has lots of pistons and makes a very fast vehicle!

sofatester
    Free Member

When you say ruined, do you mean hacked to death with a hammer? Or something else? As im not sure what your worried about.

roper
    Free Member

alpin is having trouble uploading the photo so has emailed it to me to post.

BigDummy
    Free Member

I am constantly amazed at how much more exciting than my own other people’s lives seem to be.

😯

Pook

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Pook, where’d you find that pic of my missus?

robdob
    Free Member

Did you take the photo? I hope you helped her out if you did, that’s not a nice situation to be in, even if it is self induced.

coffeeking
    Free Member

robdob – Member

Did you take the photo? I hope you helped her out if you did, that’s not a nice situation to be in, even if it is self induced.

Either I’m reading the first post wrong or you are, Im reading it as he’s seen a photo of someone he screwed on a park bench some years ago. I’m not sure why this would be a problem.

And personally, when I’ve been in that situation (lying on a park bench in a serious state) the very last thing I wanted was anyone near me!

richpips
    Free Member

He bought her the drinks just so he could get the shot.

Pook

Wonderful world of google chaps

Stoner
    Free Member

pooks photo up there is the one the BBC use on their news site to illustrate any story about binge drinking/pissed birds etc 🙂

alpin
    Free Member

RudeBoy
    Free Member

What is the point of all this, mate?

Seriously?

alpin
    Free Member

point taken,bud….

RudeBoy
    Free Member

Good man.

zaskar
    Free Member

😈

Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)

The topic ‘do you feel ashamed…..’ is closed to new replies.