Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Do you believe in deja vu or premonitions?
  • Potdog
    Free Member

Had a weird one today. Out guiding a couple of guys this week and last night I had a dream that one of them had an off resulting in a broken arm. Well, today that came true. Gave me a bit of a shiver up the old spine I can tell you.

Premonition, deja vu or just plain seeing it coming. I can’t decide!

number18
    Free Member

Coincidence.

Deja vu is different though, it’s when the agents have changed something. Mr Andersen.

grum
    Free Member

Coincidence. Obviously this is much more memorable than all the countless times when you dream something and it doesn’t come true, or when something happens that you haven’t dreamed about.

Suggsey
    Free Member

The only time I’ve had periods of déjà vu is months after serious occasions of concussion! Would cause real bad times of it which normally involved other injury or in particular a concussion!
    If your guiding then eventually someone’s going yo break a bone!

chiefgrooveguru

I’ve had these ever since my Dad died. I find myself in situations and know exactly how they went before even though I haven’t been in them before. They’re never dreams, I’m just going through my normal life and I find myself thinking “this has already happened”. Occurs maybe once a year

It’s very strange!

Potdog
    Free Member

I can say that I don’t normally dream about people breaking bones 😆

Oh, and apparently Tesco travel insurance is crap is the latest update!

tonyg2003

I knew that this thread was coming..

AdamW
    Free Member

This thread here again?

DrP

I’m forever dreaming I don’t win the lottery…
    It’s like I’m psycle or something as it’s forever coming true!

DrP

bearnecessities

[/URL]

sbob
    Free Member

Suggsey – Member

The only time I’ve had periods of déjà vu is months after serious occasions of concussion!

I believe it occurs when sensory information (from your eyes, ears et cetera) arrives into your memory an absolute fraction of a second before it your conscious.
    So the reason why it feels so certain that you are remembering something is that you actually are!

Suggsey
    Free Member

Yes but the spooky thing is that it can be a year after a good concussion……thankfully I’ve not had a head injury for some time certainly since retiring from playing Rugby.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Do you believe in deja vu or premonitions?’ is closed to new replies.