Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Do Wiggle vet their reviews?
  • perthmtb
    Free Member

Bought a Park tools chain wear checker from Wiggle, and it was obviously a Friday afternoon job, with a bent pin and the sticker not even put on properly. Gave a less than glowing review on Wiggle, nothing unreasonable, just factual that it wasn’t up to Park’s usual standards – but it never appeared on the web site. So, did another one a month later – no sign of that either, just pages of glowing references to Park’s quality being worth the extra expense. Meanwhile a review of a set of wheels I gave five stars went straight up!
    What’s going on – is Wiggle afraid to upset certain suppliers? A customer review section loses all credibility if they’re being ‘selective’ about what they put up…

Tracker1972
    Free Member

Did you return it and comment on the service from wiggle as well?

perthmtb
    Free Member

I guess I should’ve, but I’d already waited a couple of weeks for it, so I just bent the pin straight with a pair of pliers and re-applied the sticker.

leffeboy

It’s not just Wiggle, it seems like many sites are selective. Just complain to Wiggle and they should put it up. I’ve done it a few times now and it usually works

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Do Wiggle vet their reviews?’ is closed to new replies.