Viewing 2 posts - 41 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • Do we live in a surveilliance state?
  • crankboy
    Free Member

easygirl are you really in the police? because i recall:-

"easygirl – Member
    if i could find out where you livec i would beat you!

wouldent really, im traffic warden, not a police officer, colour blind couldent get in, ill clamp your bike if i find it"

and please reconcile

"noboby is defending violent coppers that beat up innocent members of the public"

with:-

"does anyone remember the incident in wigan a few months ago, where a soldier was 'asaulted by 3 officers'
    it was wideley reported on T.V and the cctv images looked shocking, i saw that incident in real life, and the soldier has previously assaulted a female on the street, and been extremeley violent to officers, none of this was recorded on tape."

This was the case where police were caught on tape rubbing a member of the public's face repeatedly in to the road surface. The case went to crown court, the member of the public accused of assaulting the officers, the judge threw the case out saying there was no evidence of any violence by the member of the public. All the evidence was heard including what any officer said happened off tape, the judge did not state that he did not belive police evidence he said there was no evidence of violence by the member of the public.
    How was your above post not defending violent coppers?

Spongebob
    Free Member

Cameras = no trust = no respect = insecurity = more crime = more cameras.

Remove trust and respect for people and don't expect people to feel responsible and good about themselves.

It's a new labour thing! They are stupid!

Viewing 2 posts - 41 through 42 (of 42 total)

The topic ‘Do we live in a surveilliance state?’ is closed to new replies.