Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Do we have a moral obligation to payout?
  • scaredypants

How do you buy several properties in London for £100k? and make a loss as measured at 2017 ??

cornholio98
    Free Member

How do you buy several properties in London for £100k? and make a loss as measured at 2017 ??

my guess would be it is an investment scheme where they are building, refurbishing or perhaps doing something with commercial property and they have run over budget/time or have not been able to sell/rent for the amount originally stated in the sales pitch…

despite what it may look like property development can be quite high risk…

poolman
    Free Member

Sorry nothing to add but if asked i never give financial advice, i do all my own research so take full responsibility for my actions. Never used an ifa as q enjoy diy.

Actually i have contributed to threads on here about shares, but usually given caveat about past performance.

tomhoward

I’m uneasy.

All respondents, including Jamba, are of the same opinion, on STW.

Did someone google ‘google’? Had there been a glitch in the matrix? Is the day of judgement coming?

Anyway, to the OP, nope, none whatsoever. I’ve been given duff financial advice before, but luckily I realised myself before signing on the dotted line. How could a person recommending and ifa know that what they recomend wouldn’t pay off, without knowing what they were going to recommend? I simply told my friend what happened and they could make up their own mind as to whether they continue to use them.

That said, keep the mil sweet form now until, well, you know…

Sundayjumper

My point #3 above ?

I’m not saying that’s the case for sure, but if they can indefinitely keep saying “nah, you can’t have any of your money, try again in <x> years” I really don’t like the sound of it.

Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)

The topic ‘Do we have a moral obligation to payout?’ is closed to new replies.