Viewing 30 posts - 41 through 70 (of 70 total)
  • Do ugly couples fancy each other?
  • Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Fair point…

Me and the OH. We’re very happy, and we don’t care what anyone else thinks.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Please, no, not a pic of Effinchafing. We all know it ain’t a pretty sight. Even his ex…

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Good lord, no need for two lots of it. 😯

Stupid forum bug…

iDave
    Free Member

what’s the purpose of that blokes photo ^^^^

are we supposed to judge his looks? I’m confused….

EDIT – not elf and his Mum, the other one

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Heh!

Oi, iDave; no incest in my family! I’m not from Oop North you know! 😡

Anyway, my mum doesn’t drive a blue car.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Elfin, you mrs is much cuter than you. Sorry.

trailmonkey

elf is def punching above his weight there

thomthumb
    Free Member

i can see your weasel 😉

grantway
    Free Member

you look a bit creepy Elfinsafety

Cougar

I can stoatally see it too.

Dunno about ‘ugly people,’ but I’ve met a considerable number of ‘hot’ women who are utterly vacuous. For a one night stand who cares, but for a relationship of any description you need something in common.

tails
    Free Member

Why do you post the pic sideways? what is the animal?

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

you look a bit creepy Elfinsafety

You think so?

grantway
    Free Member

Yer Mate

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

A bit sinister, wouldn’t you say?

Let’s see evidence of your pulchritude then, Grantway! 😀

And where’s Podium slipped off to? Hmm…. 🙄

grantway
    Free Member

LOL not at all!! was not thinking any such thing fella

STR I’m not gay or owt but I wouldn’t say you’re ugly, so… let’s see a picture of your Mrs!

Mrs & baby STR, although quite old again – not enough recent pics

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

STR that’s a mismatch of Harrison v’s Haye proportions! 😆

The Southern Yeti – Member
    STR that’s a mismatch of Harrison v’s Haye proportions!

Told ya so.

samuri
    Free Member

Surely only people who spend time on their appearance will normally be seen as being beautiful, especially nowadays by the vast majority of people. And by spending time on your appearance, you become appearance focussed. So ugly men are not in your radar.

All good looking women find me vile. Mind you, so do the mingers. And I’d have to agree with them. Once you work past the entirely unappealing exterior, you find only darkness and pith. And I hate people. It’s not a good package.

Edit: And Mrs STR does look quite hot but it’s hard to tell without being able to see her eyes. She’d find me repulsive too.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Hahaha Samuri! But you make people laugh, well like minded internet weirdos anyay.

Some people have said about having things in common with their partner, and others about ugly/attractive combinations.

My theory is that in the U/A combination regardless of the gender role they normally do have something in common… both are obsessed with how just one of them looks.

Edit: And Mrs STR does look quite hot but it’s hard to tell without being able to see her eyes. She’d find me repulsive too.

She hasn’t got any eyes, hence the photo with shades to disguise her deformaties.

If it’s any consolation Samurai, she finds me quite repulsive sometimes too.

StefMcDef
    Free Member

Anyone of the munterish persuasion will be gratified, on a base Darwinian level, that something sorry, someone, anyone, has looked at them twice, who might afford them the merest whiff of a chance at procreation.

So yes, ugly people fancy each other, just as much as fanciable people do. You can’t help it. The alternative is extinction.

And a walk down any UK high street will remind you that ugly people are far from being extinct. Quite the reverse.

It’s the fussy lookers with the high standards who are in short supply.

Stoatsbrother
    Free Member

People are mostly realistic about their chances – and in a social situation “go ugly early” rather than always go home alone. And when they get the ugly bird home, they shag, produce some ugly kids, make the best of it, and round and round goes the wheel of life… It’s actually quite nice to think that there is someone out there for most people.

The people I cannot understand are over made-up slappers who must look in a mirror and see something totally different to what most of us see.

duntmatter
    Free Member

Not much is more unattractive than a pretty women who trades solely on her looks and has nothing whatsoever to say, IMHO.

Other than ugly women who have nothing whatsoever to say?

King-ocelot
    Free Member

Fred loves posting those two photos. The polecat groomer and the murderer. 🙂

iDave
    Free Member

He’s clearly quite proud of getting that close to some fluff….

miketually
    Free Member

People do tend to pair up with people of similar attractiveness.

If you get loads of wedding photos from the paper and cut them up so the men and women are separated, you can get men to score the women on attractiveness and women to score the men. There’s a good correlation between the scores each half of a couple gets. At least, that’s what the first year psychology students here find each year.

Most people are fairly reasonable-looking.

iDave
    Free Member

STW willy waving reaches new depths 🙄

U31
    Free Member

I aint loaded yet my wife’s stunning…. go figure!

jon1973
    Free Member

If you get loads of wedding photos from the paper and cut them up so the men and women are separated, you can get men to score the women on attractiveness and women to score the men. There’s a good correlation between the scores each half of a couple gets. At least, that’s what the first year psychology students here find each year.

That alone is justification for increasing University fees.

Viewing 30 posts - 41 through 70 (of 70 total)

The topic ‘Do ugly couples fancy each other?’ is closed to new replies.