Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Do tyres breed.?
  • neilsonwheels
    Free Member

Having a clear out of the garage and I must have 30+ tyres lying around the place. Going through the hoard and I can’t remember buying 80% them. Do they breed or multiply over the years.?

Cougar

Without Googling, who can tell me who the world’s largest manufacturer of tyres is? (By “largest” I mean “who makes the most” rather than outright company size.)

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

Lego.

Cougar

Damn you.

That’s my “interesting fact of the day” done for. I’m spent.

nickdavies

Maxxis?

Edit: just googled… 😆

funkmasterp

Farmers breed car tyres. They have mountains of them. I’m assuming it’s a farmer bet / dare that for seriously out of hand.

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

😆

Moses

Yes, in the garage.
    Blame the worn-out rubbers.

CountZero

I’m sure there’s several species of tyres that are like crustaceans, they shed their outer layers fairly regularly, judging by the old bits lying around all over the place.

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

Looking at the amount of handlebars unearthed I think they are breeding as well.

seosamh77
    Free Member

Cougar – Moderator
    Without Googling, who can tell me who the world’s largest manufacturer of tyres is? (By “largest” I mean “who makes the most” rather than outright company size.)

can you compare a lego tyre with a bike/car/tractor tyre? seems a touch contrived to claim lego on a 1:1 basis, 1:500 mibbe! 😆 !

whitestone
    Free Member

Wire coathangers and tyres – they’re taking over the world, I tell you!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Do tyres breed.?’ is closed to new replies.