Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Do they make such a thing…?
  • stanfree
    Free Member

As a mountain bike fit jersey with rear pockets like road jerseys have. ?
    Been cycling on the road a lot and cant be hooped with wearing a camelbak for shorter rides but I’ve never seen such a top.

Any Idea.?

nbt

just wear a road jersey? If you want it baggy, buy one a couple of sizes too big

jackal
    Free Member

Troy lee xc

druidh
    Free Member

My Mlehworld/Endura jersey is exactly what you want.

Semi-baggy fit, 3 pockets plus an additional zipped pocket AND a sunnies wipe built in.

I’m assuming that there is something in their normal range that matches.

Edit: looks like it’s one of these
    http://www.endura.co.uk/Product.aspx?dept_id=124&prod_id=273

stanfree
    Free Member

Cool Druidh , looks like just the thing . 🙂

TooTall
    Free Member

My Mlehworld/Endura jersey is exactly what you want.

Let’s be honest – they would have to be a certain type of strange for that to be exactly what they want.

druidh
    Free Member

I’ve met stanfree.

I’m pretty sure he does.

Tom83

My fox race jersey has pockets.

Northwind

Baggies with pockets feel a wee bit weird when you put things in said pockets. Still works but I don’t like it that much. Also I reckon you should be a wee bit careful with what you carry that way- wouldn’t like to put a bulky multitool in there then fall on it, frinstance.

banks
    Free Member

Your aloud to wear road jerseys off road you know, otherwise endura or the cyclejersey.com

stevenmenmuir
    Free Member

My Endura Jersey is the only thing from them that hasn’t fallen apart, mind I don’t wear it that often. Just saying. You’re a fine figure of a man, just go all the way and embrace the roadie look. When Yodagoat catches a glimpse and is chasing you down the road it’ll spur you on to speeds you had previously only dreamed about.

Pieface

You’d want a tight fitting top otherwise the contents would jiggle the tip about

stevenmenmuir
    Free Member

You’d want a tight fitting top shorts otherwise the contents would jiggle the tip about

FTFY

stanfree
    Free Member

Lol @Stevenmenmuir , I’ve caught yodagoat sneaking about my washing line recently in the guise of doing his community officer gig. But your right getting fired down the ‘Infamous’ Kinchie trail with him in pursuit would be all Strava times.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Do they make such a thing…?’ is closed to new replies.