• This topic has 8 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by kcal.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Do the BBC want Scotland to become independent!?
  • the-muffin-man

…as their reporting of the ‘Yes’ vote being a tiny ahead in one poll has positively euphoric!

ohnohesback
    Free Member

It’s part of the establishment plan to startle the apathetic No camp into turning out.

grum
    Free Member

But hang on – according to many on here the BBC is outrageously biased against independence. 😕

Stoner
    Free Member

I think it will end up quite a big win for “No” on the day (55-60% vs 40-45%)

My guess is that the opinion polls are quite a way out – similar to ’92 Westminster elections and UKIP backing before becoming mainstream. I think people are a little embarrassed to back the No camp (in a kind of slightly “treacherous” way) when asked face to face, but in the comfort of the polling booth will go for it.

chakaping
    Free Member

My gut feeling is to agree with Stoner on the vote.

The BBC doesn’t “want” anything though, it’s a hopelessly directionless organisation at the moment.

ohnohesback
    Free Member

I think the word you’re looking for may be ‘pliable’.

kcal

closer than that. 47-48 : 53-52..

Turnout – I’d think – is going to be pretty good – 85 up towards 90% form my little bubble of observation. Which is reassuring.

Stoner
    Free Member

The establishment have pulled out the big guns now! A pregnant princess should distract hoi polloi for 10 more days! 🙂

kcal

🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Do the BBC want Scotland to become independent!?’ is closed to new replies.