Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Do something good
  • HermanShake
    Free Member

Women in Saudi Arabia have been finally permitted to vote, now there’s a campaign to allow them to drive. The change.org campaigns have been very influential recently as they are international and targetted directly at those responsible.

CLICKITY CLICK

Cheers 😀

philconsequence
    Free Member

allowing wimmin to drive?

you sire are a deliberate troll and i have reported you to the mods.

wwaswas

they can be cannon fodder in Australia now too;

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-pacific-15074246

Suitably-qualified female soldiers will be able to serve in the special forces and front-line combat units. = Ability to stop a bullet?

schrickvr6
    Free Member

Next you’ll be saying they should be allowed out of the kitchen besides trips out of the kitchen to restock said kitchen.

Reported!

HermanShake
    Free Member

phil 😆

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Amazing, they can take part in politics, but they’re not allowed to drive without being lashed for it, or allowed to travel without male permission.

Exactly how are they going to “take part”, then?

Pffft. Religion.

HermanShake
    Free Member

It’s crazy, how can they enforce this? It’s one thing to have rules, it’s another to have a series of chumps to make sure it happens.

I love people, and yet I really hate them sometimes.

Junkyard
    Free Member

what woppit said

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

Amazing, they can take part in politics, but they’re not allowed to drive without being lashed for it, or allowed to travel without male permission.

Exactly how are they going to “take part”, then?

Pffft. Religion.

Really? Their religion states that the must not drive? Wow! How modern is it?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Do something good’ is closed to new replies.