Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Do Santa Cruz do a re-painting scheme???
  • Teetosugars
    Free Member

A bit like Orange do…

You know, you can send it back and they repaint it??

Or do I just get it powdercoated??

tails
    Free Member

no i don't belive they do, but jungle the importers are friendly people so give them a call perhaps. what colour you thinking?

Teetosugars
    Free Member

Dunno fella, Its lime green at the mo.. fancy something different for next year..

Teetosugars
    Free Member

Anyone?

nickc

Don't think so, I know they do stickers sets though. But TBH I'd find a decent local paint shop, and browse their Pantone book…

acjim
    Free Member

I believe Jungle use Argos as their paint resprayer of choice

GlennG
    Free Member

Argos have done a couple of SC frames for me, very good quality, SC decals from Jungle for about £15?

sssimon
    Free Member

jungle do indeed send any stuff with paint problems to Argos so probably your best bet

CaptainMainwaring
    Free Member

Anyone got a link for Argos? Acjim's link doesn't work

Bregante

as above, check with jungle first but when my mate had his nomad re-done about 2 yrs ago, they told him that any using any company other than Argos, would invalidate any remaining warranty!

18bikes

We can offer re – powder coat via Windridge, who we're using for our own frames. Decent finish, far better than anything we could find locally – details are here – give us a shout if you wanted advice matching existing SC colours…

Si

18bikes

I've not checked with Jungle, so I don't know on the warranty idea. They sounded interested when I mentioned what Windridge were offering – powder is as used on the SC frames at the factory, rather than a different stove enamel finish.

Teetosugars
    Free Member

Cheers Si… I'll be in touch

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Do Santa Cruz do a re-painting scheme???’ is closed to new replies.