Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 109 total)
  • Do men like athletic girls?
  • samuri
    Free Member

Yep, I love athletic girls. Clear muscle tone is very attractive in my eyes. A slight hint of stomach muscle is superb.
    There is a limit though, I’m not into the properly body built ladies.

I have been out with a girl who wanted to be like that though. She had a proper six pack, biceps and shoulders. I’d say she was on the limit for me. She was easily as strong as me which was interesting.

souldrummer
    Free Member

I work with a lot of women who have to be very fit for their job and are therefore quite ripped. They certainly don’t seem to be short on male or female attention. But I was talking to a teenager last night who said she would never cycle because it would give her big calves and they are ‘sooo unattractive’.

MSP

I have been out with a girl who wanted to be like that though. She had a proper six pack, biceps and shoulders. I’d say she was on the limit for me. She was easily as strong as me which was interesting.

I dated a girl like that, had the finest adams apple of any girl I ever dated…….

garrrrpirate
    Free Member

I dated a girl like that, had the finest adams apple of any girl I ever dated…….

Big hands?

MSP

Like a basketball player.

totalshell

frankly been blessed with looks that make babies cry i can t afford to be fussy..

_tom_
    Free Member

Definitely “YES” here, unfit/flabby women are a real turn-off.

I’m not that choosy tho

+1 🙂 As someone who until recently has been fat for most of my life, I find “curvy” (which really just means fat, lets be honest) girls a bit gross.

craig5

Klunky, who is that pole vaulting picture of loveliness? Mighty fine

MostlyBalanced
    Free Member

Certainly don’t have a problem with athletic or muscley girls here, even to the Jodie Marsh level and I could quite happily watch a lot more of Zoe Smith, the weight lifter in that Guardian video.
    The stick insect look of the longer distance runner, eg Paula Radcliffe just doesn’t do it at all for me though.

MostlyBalanced
    Free Member

Certainly don’t have a problem with athletic or muscley girls here, even to the Jodie Marsh level and I could quite happily watch a lot more of Zoe Smith, the weight lifter in that Guardian video.
    The stick insect look of the longer distance runner, eg Paula Radcliffe just doesn’t do it at all for me though.

cfinnimore
    Free Member

Yes.

Buns I can crack my walnuts on are essential.

BiscuitPowered
    Free Member

From the link

‘Athlete Jessica Ennis recently revealed that a senior figure in sport had told her she was becoming “fat”.’

Just… WHAT??? 😕 😯

CaptJon
    Free Member

Tom Daley’s coach told him he was overweight. Daley was a bit put out, but after he lost a few kilos he said it was worth it and his dives improved.

crankbreaker

Thighs that could kill a man…

😀

PJM1974
    Free Member

I like athletic girls. My missus is a rock climber and she’s as sexy as hell.

She’s also sat right next to me!

crankbreaker

My thoughts exactly Zulu! If I could choose my preferred method I’d definitely by asking the question of Ms. Pendleton! Shame she’s not going to be riding much longer 🙁

yunki
    Free Member

do men like athletic girls…?

I can’t stand ’em personally.. Joyless harpies with their beady little eyes and love of peach melba.. all they ever talk about is economic stability and Alan Titchmarsh..

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Yip.

I adore active fit and sporty women but there is a limit. Her above for example. I need to feel like a man. She would treat me like her 10 year old with some milk n cookies before sex

JollyGreenGiant
    Free Member

Currently watching Wimbledon ladies final.Yes if athletic means Radwanskas`s toned legs.

Northwind

Definately. A few exes have been more manly than me. Wait, hang on…

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Sounds great!

PJM1974
    Free Member

Nothing worse than bumping uglies with a girl who feels like a sack full of elbows and ribs. Athletic and a bit of padding are very good.

emsz
    Free Member

When I did gymnastics, I had a six pack, and very defined/toned muscles, I got a bit of weight on now so it’s more like a 4 pack LOL, but I’m naturally quite slim anyway, so a good weeks worth of exersize and it starts showing.

my gf loves it!! So I’m happy. Personally I prefer slender rather than full on muscles!!

coffeeking
    Free Member

Prefer toned and muscular (but not jodie marsh muscular!) than podgy any day. Decent muscular thighs are a must – none of these bandy white pegs. A decent 4 or 6 pack adds to it, and none of the above require the person to have no curves, the body of a 9 year old boy or any such nonsense.

coffeeking
    Free Member

This is, IMO, yet another case of society trying to push the wrong ideals. Athleticism should be THE ideal – a fit, healthy individual (male or female) who is at the peak of physical fitness. This is achievable by most people without the use of drugs or surgery, and doesn’t require one to be perfect at it to look stunning, and has the side effect of creating a person who will have fewer serious health problems and be more useful to society, be independant longer etc etc.

But no, we (apparently) go for huge breasts, fake tan and stuff kids can buy and aspire to buying when they get on TV to get famous for doing nothing.

Grrrr.

druidh
    Free Member

dirtygirlonabike – Member
    OP, like you I’ve been doing a lot more cycling this year too. I’ve actually found the opposite though – i’ve not got any more musclier, in fact i’m less so these days, nor has my weight changed either – that’s despite me eating way more than i normally would to fuel me for so much training!

Its not something i really worry or even think about, but then i have quite a small build anyway. I like how my legs look and they do me good on the bike too There’s a lot less benefit in trying to draft you these days…..

aracer
    Free Member

we (apparently) go for huge breasts, fake tan and stuff kids can buy and aspire to buying when they get on TV to get famous for doing nothing.

Who does go for that? Not me, and it would seem not anybody else on here (ISTM you’re asking the wrong demographic if you’re looking for blokes who find athletic women unattractive).

johnj2000
    Free Member

Bag of bones skinny is a definite no no for me however I am as likely to look twice at a lovely, curvy size 12 as I am a toned, athletic size 8. My wife is somewhere in between so happy days 🙂

HansRey

emily batty +1. o my

nwgiles

You lot are so shallow.

I would prefer an athletic gf to a lazy fat slob, but there is more to a relationship than looks. Does she put out? Cook? Tidy up after herself? willing to spank me, oh too far

HermanShake
    Free Member

There’s a niche for everyone.

I like curvy women (such as my missus) but I also have a fixation on Victoria Pendleton…geddit? IGMC. Healthy is sexy, unhealthy is not: it’s fairly simple in my mind. I have to get on with a woman to find her attractive, she’s got to have a decent set of hemispheres in here head. A pretty moron may be a guilty pleasure, but I’d rather not thanks.

Female targeted media tends to be more critical of the female form than male opinion in my experience. Female mags would give anyone mild neurosis!

coffeeking
    Free Member

Aracer I was referring to the apparent view that is assumed by the media, and certainly the view of one or two folk I know, and in doing so hoping to stress that it’s not my view or even that common.

Not sure……

dan77
    Free Member

I was Madame tussauds recently and got told off by the mrs for ogling the Jessica Ennis!!

aracer
    Free Member

Aracer I was referring to the apparent view that is assumed by the media, and certainly the view of one or two folk I know, and in doing so hoping to stress that it’s not my view or even that common.

I get that, and was kind of agreeing with you. I have to assume though, that there are a significant number of blokes who find that sort of thing attractive, otherwise the media surely wouldn’t be able to push it on us?

flippinheckler
    Free Member

Really admire athletic women, shows they care about their bodies and have an interest in sport,nothing more sexy than seeing the women in their lycra and other minimal attire.

weeksy

Anyone asked for pics of the OP yet ?

kudos100
    Free Member

Do men like athletic girls?

Do bears shit in the woods?

transapp
    Free Member

Yes.

That’s athletic, not steroid monkey.

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 109 total)

The topic ‘Do men like athletic girls?’ is closed to new replies.