Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • Do it all hardtail…
  • kevster
    Free Member

I’d need a smaller size 🙁

Cheezpleez

Thinking about selling my 16in C456. Ping me an email if it’s of interest.

redthunder
    Free Member

I have a Specialized Stumpjumper 2001 HT and use it for everything.

As this a first world conundrum and I was forced to make a HT or susser choice I would pick the HT.

Riding woodland track, bridleways, and through country. occasional trail centre red/black.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    stevepitch
    Free Member

Haven’t read any of the above so apologies if anything I say is a repeat but I went from an alpine which I truly loved and had it doing everything from Swinley to the peaks to Forest of Dean to a BFE which didn’t quite do it for me for some reason. I’ve had a year off and I’m now on a bird zero which im really enjoying and finding it ticks all the boxes plus it’s 650b + green 😀

I think if if was styling with 26″ I’d look at a alpine again but try the size up and run shorter forks and stem as they just seem to work.

NormalMan

My do it all ht is a Solaris and I’d recommend one (deals to be had on the small frame ATM too) but you said no 29ers* 🙁

Soul or Slackline then I’d say.

*just of interest, why? You could add the likes of the Honzo, Taro, Parkwood, Sherpa, etc if you haven’t tried one.

chocolateteapot
    Free Member

I’ve a stanton slackline 631 I’m going to be selling soon if you’re interested, 18″ I black.

Send me a mail about this, email is in my profile 🙂

jfb01
    Free Member

How about my Cove hand job frame? 2 years old medium 17.5″ seat tube 67 degree head angle with 130 mm forks.I have used 120 mm forks & Pace RC31 rigid forks on it & it is very good with both.email jeffbushi@yahoo.co.uk if interested.
    cheers
    Jeff

VanHalen

I`ve recently aquired a Dialled PA – Since getting it the FS has been gathering dust and pillaged for parts.

What i do need is some new forks though…

i do live in brighton though so there is not that much FS worthy really on my weekly riding.

highly recommended.

accu
    Free Member

another vote for the PA….
    here as it was newly build,

charliebinder1
    Free Member

I’ve a stanton slackline 631 I’m going to be selling soon if you’re interested, 18″ I black.

Also interested in this… charlie.binder@hotmail.com.

Cheers!

Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)

The topic ‘Do it all hardtail…’ is closed to new replies.