Viewing 3 posts - 41 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • Do I need a tv licence to watch mtb world cups "live" on red bull's website ?
  • Rockhopper
    Free Member

My most recent letter from them (received yesterday) gives me advice on what to do when they take me to court (note that they don’t say if!!). Its actually a very intimidating letter and I can see that it would scare someone into buying a licence when they might not need it.

I really resent the implication that I’m guilty of something I haven’t done which is why I’m refusing to tell them I don’t watch TV (there is no legal requirement for me to do so plus I did actually tell them three years ago).
    So I’m quite looking forward to a visit at which time I’ll refuse to answer any of their questions and tell them to come back with a warrant (they have no right of entry or any right to force me to respond to anything they say).

cfinnimore
    Free Member

Good lad. Keep at it.

winston
    Free Member

Rockhopper, I’m in the same position as you. Have a TV linked to Bluray and catch up services. Aerial is blanked off at the wall Live TV is a waste of time (except the tour which I watch at a mates)

Has been like this for 3 years

They actually came round but unfortunately I was out – I was really looking forward to letting them in, sitting them down at my kitchen table in front of the various letters they sent and then asking them politely why they thought it was appropriate to demand money from me with menaces

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
Viewing 3 posts - 41 through 43 (of 43 total)

The topic ‘Do I need a tv licence to watch mtb world cups "live" on red bull's website ?’ is closed to new replies.