Viewing 5 posts - 81 through 85 (of 85 total)
  • Do easter eggs get banned every year or…
  • GrahamS

Eggs = fertility and the new year makes sense

Likewise bunnies and baby chicks.

it just feels like whatever the equivalent of a backronym is

Retcon.

Kryton57

I’m weirdly angry about this. Mainly about being forced to become a soul-less caricature of humanity, mr average, mr quiet, mr passive, mr diplo-freakin’-matic.

I hereby request my name be changed to Winston Smith, for it is that which I’ve been forced to become.

gofasterstripes
    Free Member

Cheers GrayhamS, and you’re right it’s a commercial simplification, however I support their mission wholeheartedly, as I believe most people would….if only they were aware of the reality of the situation.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    GrahamS

Fair enough GFS. I appreciate your stance, not sure I share your optimism though. 😕

I’m weirdly angry about this.

Angry about what exactly?

A loony-lefty, minority-pandering, PC-garn-mad, ban on the word “Easter” by chocolate makers…

MrsToast
    Free Member

And I’ve got a non-denominational chocolate ovoid on my desk that says “Your Easter egg has been made with Cadbury Dairy Milk” on the packaging. So Cadbury aren’t hiding it very well.

They’re too busy hiding the reduction of milk and cocoa and the increase in sugar and vegetable oil (including palm oil) in their products to hide Easter.

*shakes angry fist in Kraft’s direction*

Viewing 5 posts - 81 through 85 (of 85 total)

The topic ‘Do easter eggs get banned every year or…’ is closed to new replies.