Viewing 9 posts - 161 through 169 (of 169 total)
  • Do Apple think we're made of money???
  • flamejob
    Free Member

I'm going to come back to this thread in a year and a half to see how many people are still surfing with laptops and net books.

Just like my 'day 1' iPhone, I think there will be a lot of people who have conveniently forgotten that they have changed their opinion. Forget your pre-conceived ideas and open yourselves to the future. It's fun.

Written from 'one of those big iPhone things'

fubar
    Free Member

I may well have a xyzPad in a years time…it won't be an iPad though…I want more freedom in what I can do with my own devices, formats I'm allowed to use etc
    I do own an iPhone…it's good but still plenty of annoyances which I'd like to be allowed to customize.

Dorset_Knob
    Free Member

I think it's a reaction against hype to be honest. I hate hype,

But Apple are famous for keeping new products top secret before they're launched, not for hyping them.

Even if all the secrecy is a clever kind of inverted marketing ploy, it wouldn't work if the product was crap, would it?

Dorset_Knob
    Free Member

I may well have a xyzPad in a years time…it won't be an iPad though…I want more freedom in what I can do with my own devices, formats I'm allowed to use etc

Why are formats so important to you?

Jamie
    Free Member

fubar – Member
    I do own an iPhone…it's good but still plenty of annoyances which I'd like to be allowed to customize.

If you are technically savvy most of the 'restrictions' on an iphone can be removed.

flamejob
    Free Member

If you are technically savvy most of the 'restrictions' on an iphone can be removed.

I tried that for a few months and slowly discovered that Apple were right in the first place so went back to nice bog standard.

It must be hard for leading edge companies like Apple. 85% of the time they are spot on… failures (in my opinion) include…

Mice – Yes.. all of them
    Apple Hi-Fi
    and others I can't quite remember now

Dorset_Knob
    Free Member

I

t must be hard for leading edge companies like Apple. 85% of the time they are spot on… failures (in my opinion) include…

Yep, you can't be right without being wrong. But you can be wrong without ever being right.

grievoustim
    Free Member
    Jamie
    Free Member

Caught that Ad Buxton thing the other day….*cough* bullshit *cough* :mrgreen:

Viewing 9 posts - 161 through 169 (of 169 total)

The topic ‘Do Apple think we're made of money???’ is closed to new replies.