Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Do any shops do a deal on Santa cruz superlights?
  • rob2
    Free Member

As title? Thinking of getting one but never see any offers and no Santa cruz dealers near me.

fadda

You’d most likely find deals on these are down to the lbs, rather than Santa Cruz. Maybe get the list of dealers from the Santa Cruz website, and just phone around?

I speak as someone who got a deal on one from my lbs – and I flippin’ love it!

singlespeedstu

If you’re anywhere near the west mids try Two Wheels.

They do some great deals on Santa Cruz.

rob2
    Free Member

Cheers guys. Stu – will give them a go.

hh45
    Free Member

a friend has just got a deal on a new Blur by pitting two shops agaianst each other. got an amazing deal I thought.

benjbish

Which did you buy? I’m looking at getting one…. need to decide which spec. How much was the deal fadda?

fadda

Around 20% off, though I believe it’s not easy to tell, since there isn’t really a “standard” spec on Santa Cruz…

I was happy with SID race forks, X9 and smatterings of carbon etc for less than £2k…

benjbish

Sounds amazing value, which LBS did you get it from if you don’t mind me asking? Looks a way better spec than the prices I’ve seen about.

fadda

My lbs – 559 bikes in Chepstow. Right place, right time, I guess!

benjbish

Ahhhh….. I was in Chepstow last weekend! Crazy. Thanks for the info.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Do any shops do a deal on Santa cruz superlights?’ is closed to new replies.